Jedi Jesus Versus Sith Satan: Who Would Win?

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by AMS351996, Apr 15, 2019 at 9:37 PM.

1. AMS351996

AMS351996 Transsexual Space-force Member

Who would win? Jedi jesus or sith satan?

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Chewy :)

Orghhghhhghhhhh

3. Orison

Orison my dog is full of walls Staff Member Super Moderator

assume jesus is jedi and satan sith cause lucas art told you to ..

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The clone army

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I wonder what the creation theory is in Star Wars land.

6. Orison

yoda farts..

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Interesting...

Sound.

;)

8. Asmodean

He got old but he was not that old!

But as its a universe, not a land, with all kinds of different intelligent life there must be dozens of creation stories ;) The most common creation story among civilisations that have contact with eachother (like in the Galactic republic) has probably to do with the Force in some way and most likely is closer to the Big bang theory than to god(s) forging some humanoid creatures.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Living creation and the creations of world and cosmology are much different and apart.

The most common creation method on earth is from sound. Whether that was from singing or instruments to the simple line in the bible "God said... Let there be light".

It has also been proved that sound creates light, so going along with the sound theory, the big bang could have easily stemmed from sound first.

Asmodean likes this.
  10. Orison

Is there ever more about yoda home planet or is all a big swamp, are there poles, snow, ice, deserts anywhere.

11. Asmodean

Almost all planets in the Star Wars universe are only known to us as if they have one biotope :p Think about it: Hoth, Tatooine, Coruscant, Jakku, Dagobah, Endor (moon but commonly referenced as a forest moon). I guess its possible in the case of Dagobah but not known (as far as i know).

Orison likes this.
  12. Asmodean

The world in Lord of the Rings was created by music of Iluvatar (God) and his Ainur (equivalent of angels i guess)

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah, there's usually an element of sounds as the primordial energy. It's fascinating stuff. There's a cool video on YouTube where they use sound frequencies on a glass plane with flour. Now you have to imagine that flour is a silicon based planet I guess but anyway they give it low sound frequency and all of a sudden the flour starts to shift and move creating valleys, mountains and hills, creek beds, rivers and dams. Different frequency resulted in different landscape shifts, akin to the aboriginal creation theory that the gods sang three songs into the earth. At the end of the demonstration it resulted in a landscape akin to Mars, or earth even but obviously without water.

So yes I think Yoda blasting out a few farts holds ground on this one. :p at least for planets with a lot of flowing mountains lol I'd imagine.

14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|-|=|-|_

Can you upload audio saying that second part?

I can't pronounce it whatever it is you're trying to say.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019 at 10:02 AM
    Irminsul likes this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Although I pride myself on my character developments and personalisations, i still can't do a good chewy. :p