Japanese Bondage

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Abra Cadaver, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Abra Cadaver

Abra Cadaver Member

I'm not sure if this belongs in this area or not, but I saw some other bondage threads so I think it does.

Has anyone tried this?

I'm really into being tied up and tying my boyfriend up and I'm wanting to try some other posistions of bondage rather than the obvious hog-tie, hands/legs tied to bed or chair.

Midori has actually done a few demonstrations where I live, it's pretty impressive to see how just some rope and few knots can become so completely exhilerating. :D

MasseurNaturel likes this.
  2. thesacredkitchen

thesacredkitchen Member

I want to do this soo bad! My husband is slowly becoming more dominate over me but it has taken a considerable amount of time. I did some research on japanese bondage and their where some pretty good information on www.symtoys.com

3. Wenchy

Wenchy Member

It looks amazing, would love to try it one day.

4. cork

cork Member

I am Hogtied and left in a room a few times a week.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

i dont like japan bandages... or the ones made in china, they dont stick very good.

6. evert

evert Guest

haha :2thumbsup:

7. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Now we're talking!
    Rope. Rope. Rope. Rope. Rope.
    I am both rigger and rope slut.

Just had a great rope scene this weekend for my 13th wedding anniversary!

Good links for starters: Midori - The bondage Diva
    Two Knotty Boys - great tutorial vids with focus on fancy knots.
    Douglas Kent's stuff His stuff for beginners is great. Frictions are a nice contrast to the 'knottiness' of TKB stuff. His advanced stuff is even better. He totally breaks down the physics of suspension and gives both riggers and bottoms information that will keep things both hawt and safe. (Nobody likes nerve damage)

This might be better in the kink forum. Though...spanking and bondage are like cake with ice cream, so maybe it should stay.

8. SabrinaFox

SabrinaFox Guest

I too am a rigger and rope slut. Manservant gave very good references. Also look up Lew Rubens....he was my performance partner and good friend for quite some time and has a great series of how to videos...for the beginner up to suspensions.

9. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Looked up Lew and wow. Great stuff!

[Can we get this moved to Real Kinky? ]

10. Nostromo

Nostromo Member

If maybe some Japanese pron with BDSM as the subject might help, look for stuff produced by mesubuta or mondo64. I have some links but they are far from sfw so i can pm if you are interested.

11. squirrely1

squirrely1 Newbie

I got handcuffed & locked in a closet once a month on average.

12. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

My partner is Oriental and very much into rope bondage, she loves to tie me up in various imaginative ways using plenty of rope, all intricately tied very very tightly, leaving me completely exposed and vulnerable to her desires. There is real art in the knots she uses and is something she has researched about.