Japan Disaster! Hit By 9.0 Earthquake, Huge Tsunami, Nukes Meltdown

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by skip, Mar 11, 2011.

1. phyrefly

phyrefly Member

The last thumbnail posted by GuerrillaLoraz shows Rothschild Bank. The suggested Lepidoptera to add is Itzpapalotl "Obsidian Butterfly" Rothschildia orizaba. Since Anna Mae Pictou-Aquash's daughter was recruited into the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, we point to the Nova Scotia link with the microlepidopterist, McDunnough, perching himself to do field studies 30 miles from Anna Mae as she was growing into womanhood. McDunnough met USDA's Ferguson at Port Royal to talk shop, so one can further understand why the RCMP approached the academic mentioned in this thread. They also did that to John Boy Graham, accused murderer of Anna Mae. The place where Brando's motorhome was stopped, documents a Hemileuca capture nearby. Note, then, the Hemileuca link in the URL for Pseudoautomeris. This buck moth genus also occurs in Wisconsin at Gresham Abbey, where Ann Mae manned the radio, accompanying the Menominees in the takeover of that Abbey. Since James Jesus Angleton had a fishing cabin on the Brule River, Wisconsin, we now must go to another thread, the Sochi homosexuality thread. But because it does appear tacky to post after oneself, we mention here a Madison, Wisconsin, homeless man who froze to death just 30 feet from the shelter door because he was trying to save his allotment of shelter days. When the Convention Center was copmpleted and operating, the executives walking to the Center from their hotels complained fo eye pain having to see the lines of capitalism's refugees. Indeed, the line did not disappear. It went elsewhere in the city. This freezing death never made the local papers.

2. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The mainstream media has lost interest, but the Fukushima situation is going very, very badly.

3. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The long haul for Fukushima ... cleanup will take at least 40 years ... will cost at least 10 trillion yen (90 billion US dollars).

Many of the rest of Japan's nuclear reactors also are near volcanos, fault lines, or tsunami areas.

Many of the reactors in the US are near fault lines.

http://thediplomat.com/2014/11/the-long-haul-for-fukushima/

4. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Indeed..... MSMs goal is to keep people UNAWARE of whats going on and instead fill thier minds with BS,lies,etc........

5. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

I almost went to this site. I went to the Caribbean instead. A colleague of mine went there to work on emergency generators. I wonder what the effect of radioactive particles in the air might be in an internal combustion engine? Would it smelt the material into ash and gas? Would the engine retain radiation?

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

the metal would be contaminated but would only hurt living things not the engine

my area has uranium mines nearby ..because of that most scrap yards have radiation detectors so they can reject contaminated loads

smashed up microwave ovens...old willys jeep (because of glow in the dark dash guages) and crushed smoke detectors will also set off the alarms

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

6 years already

had trouble finding this thread (was searching fukishima instead of fukushima)

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

It Could Have Been Worse..........Fuckushima......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

9. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Six years after the nuclear meltdown at Fukushima, a new danger —radioactive boars

They descend on towns and villages, plundering crops and rampaging through homes. They occasionally attack humans. But perhaps most dangerous of all, the marauders carry with them highly radioactive material.

Hundreds of toxic wild boars have been roaming across northern Japan, where the meltdown of the Fukushima nuclear plant six years ago forced thousands of residents to desert their homes, pets and livestock. Some animals, like cattle, were left to rot in their pens.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/six-years-after-the-nuclear-meltdown-at-fukushima-a-new-danger-radioactive-boars

Hotwater

10. morrow

morrow Visitor

11. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Radioactive Boars From Fukushima?

I remember seeing that movie at the drive-in...

12. egger

egger Member

Misstatement of the century.

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

and the world still exists

imagine that

14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I saw that movie at the Drive-in as well and it was a double feature, the first movie was Godzilla vs. Ghidorah; the three headed monster,
    followed by The Razorback Linnaeus VS Sharknado

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I cant believe this happened so long ago, it doesnt seem like that long ago. I remember when this happened I woke up in the middle of the night and the tv was still on and was on coverage of the tsunami warning in Hawaii. I watched for a couple of hours but Hawaii escaped more or less unscathed, i didnt realize until a day or two later how hard Japan was hit.

There are quite a few reasons why I dont really eat fish anymore, this is one of them