jacked up bank account causing suspicion

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by Mr Angry, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Mr Angry

Mr Angry Member

Ever since my security company started running the doors in this town ive been depositing some serious sh1t into my bank account, the kinda money your b1tch assed dad makes in a year im shoving in the safe box twice a day. now the fbi is all over me, wanna know where the **** i got the cash from.

starst out im working out this morning, up at 5am for a serious hard ass workout , the 10 i picked up last night is keeping the bed warm but i aint got time for that, gotta get jacked. Got the whole strongman set up., some 20ft stone pillars for lifting n sh1t, must weigh a coupe tons, 500lb rocks, couple of cars racked up to a bar for some vein bustin deadlifting, the kinda sh1t that builds giants like me.

Was curling some serious sh1t, biceps burning like a corpse when i heard a bang down stairs. turns out it was a raid by the ****ing fbi. Couple of guys burst in the room, i bust one upside the head with a 100lb dumbell, i threw the other guy out the damn window, heard him hit the ground like a sack o sh1t.

Room fills up with pussies in bodyarmour, im throwing 50lbs plates, knocking guys out all over the place, bodyarmour aint sh1t to a 50lb plate thrown by a couple of 18's. Musta been 50 guys in the room, gettinhit by batons, tazers n sh1t, got a half a gallon of pepper spray in my eyes, still crackin skulls. Eventually hese b1tches jump me and cuff me up, had to use 3 pairs of cuffs to keep my strong assed arms under control othrwise id have torn sh1t up.

Took me in and tried to gril me for 4 hrs , didnt even crack a bead of sweat, i should be working for Polish secret service, cant get sh1t outta me, im sat with a grin the whole time knowin my dads lawyer is on his way. For $1000/hr you know im getting the **** outta there within 5 minutes.

Now im here suppin some fine ass scotch knowing those fbi b1tches must be slitting their damn throats, so close to putting the ****ing kig of this town behind bars but couldnt finish the job.

2. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Why are you going around everywhere telling us about how rich and sexy you are? You're quite clearly talking a heap of shit right now.

3. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Rofl. What a tool.

4. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

What will make Mr. Angry turn into Mr. Happy?

5. darkain

darkain Member

Making up lies on the internet to feel good. lol

6. Relic

Relic Coming Unhinged

OH can somone save us from Mr Thugly please please we are all so mezmerized we almost comatose.
    And your town that you run is what Fortuna, Mo?

7. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

This has got to be the most interesting stuff on the forums right now.

Ooh, tell us more.......................:drool: .

Ahahhaaahahahaahahaha!

8. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Yeah. Keep it coming. I wish I woulda had started this macho trend. It's really funny.

9. ElectronauT

ElectronauT Member

Makin up lies to feel good? The dude is fuckin around. The first post was hilarious...[​IMG]

10. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Skip---------HELP!

11. darrellkitchen

darrellkitchen Lifetime Supporter

LMAO ... real hard ... !!!

12. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

wow...............complete and utter bullshit. I'm slightly stupider for having read this thread.

13. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

man,I bet he'd blow up real good!

14. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

HAHAHAHA that shit is hysterical! i thought it was a great story, it made my night just reading that middle part where you threw dumbbells at them left n right thats when i started laughing outloud the entire time reading this bullshit. it was funny tho ill give ya props on the sarcasm

15. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

your almost up there with tuckermax (tuckermax.com) or maddox (maddox.xmission.com) but not quite.. keep the stories coming