i've never...

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Psychedelic Moss, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Psychedelic Moss

Psychedelic Moss Member

i've never had a girlfriend and im 19 (and yes, i'm still a virgin too)... anyone else have this problem? i feel like im the only one, or at least one of very few...

2. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

You're not the first and won't be the last.

Don't believe all the BS you hear - the Truth frequently is the exact opposite of what is being said...

3. Mistress_Sassafras

Mistress_Sassafras Member

I wouldn't look at it as a problem and I'm sure you are not the only one. Some people are late bloomers.

4. Psychedelic Moss

Psychedelic Moss Member

it's not that i believe all the "bs" i hear, it's just that it's ALL i hear... I know i'm not the only one, it's just that when i think about it, i naturally compare myself to everyone I know, and everyone i know has had girlfriends/boyfriends before or currently has one. and i'm not jealous and i don't think i should *be* like anyone else, because I'm only me... i'm hopeless...

5. VWHippieBus

VWHippieBus Member

Can I ask why you never had a girlfriend? Do you not want one?

6. Psychedelic Moss

Psychedelic Moss Member

no i've wanted one ever since i hit puberty... actually now that i think of it, i've had crushes on girls since i was about 6. this is personal but i guess i dont know why i would hide anything... i haven't had any real friends since freshman year of high school. i'm now a sophomore in college. so i've never really had a good chance to meet any girls and whatever...lonliness is only getting harder to deal with i guess, that's why i keep thinking about this stuff.

7. Xac

Xac Visitor

lonliness can send a man (or woman) insane! not that i dont have friends but Anxiety disorder (which i have) can stop me going and seeing them!

PM all you gotta do is take some risks see what happens... thats the best thing about having no friends! nothing to lose!

anyway good luck with your girl situation my friend, time is fleeting but not so fast it's worth worrying about!

8. ArgScalawag

ArgScalawag Member

Hmm, get out and socialize, do something you find fun. You meet cool people that way and someone with common interests. Have one of your friends introduce you to some of his lady friends..or his girl friends lady friends

9. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

Psychadelic Moss (and I) wish it was that easy. =\

10. Hipkatmeow

Hipkatmeow Member

I'll Be Your Friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

I was very late too but I wasn't particularly interested, had a few very small crushes but nothing serious, nor was I looking for a relationship. Do you ever go out, not to bars but to sports clubs, or hobby clubs? My own experience is (very) limited, and is so by choice, but looking around me far more of my friends have met their significant other through a shared interest, at work, hobby or sports, than in a bar or cafe.

12. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

youre a beautiful person, and anyone would be lucky to have you. i really admire you for keeping your virginity and i know that someday youll find someone. youre great, and those things may seem like a big deal but when you find the right person it wont even matter. :)

13. ArgScalawag

ArgScalawag Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ArgScalawag
    Hmm, get out and socialize, do something you find fun. You meet cool people that way and someone with common interests. Have one of your friends introduce you to some of his lady friends..or his girl friends lady friends

Psychadelic Moss (and I) wish it was that easy. =\

It is easy, you just have to be outgoing.
    Hikaru- ur posts are in losts of forums I read and u seem like a very understand person. That's hot :p

14. ArgScalawag

ArgScalawag Member

understanding actually** hehe, my bad

15. peaceband_chick

peaceband_chick Member

If it makes you feel any better, I am 20 and never had a boyfriend. I don't sweat it, when the right person comes along, I will know, and things will happen. I'm not going to force it if it's not there.

16. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

It doesn't matter you know, it's not like it's a contest or something... :D

17. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Good point. Anytime I've gotten into a relationship just for the sake of being in a relationship--just because I thought I was "supposed to" be in one --it fucked my life up.

18. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Yeah, do it because you want to, not because others do... That applies to pretty much anything. :D

19. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

I agree with all this stuff about no contest and yadda yadda, but getting laid feels good. Just keep an open mind about it and have some fun.

20. Psychedelic Moss

Psychedelic Moss Member

i don't want a girlfriend because others do... i want a girlfriend because i want a girlfriend, it's simple. i know it's not a contest... that's about as far away from the truth of my feelings as possible...

plus, i'm not saying all this because i wanted anyone's sympathy. i'd rather have the opposite. i guess i didn't know what kind of responses to expect after "confessing" this... i just needed to tell someone i guess, just to get it out of my system.