I've never had a DUI....

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by *MAMA*, Aug 22, 2013.

1. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i've done it twice so far (not whilst drunk and driving, cuz i don't do that)

cops like hai-fives

2. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Hahahahaha :rofl:

3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Btw, you say "NEVER"..

I think you aren't telling the truth. Just sayin...

My two year old likes hi fives... so I imagine cops would too as most of their brain powers seem to be on the same wave length as my two year old.

Hi five :D

4. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i always tell the truth

cop woke me up by my friends car at the bar - i was napping outside. woke up and gave him a hai-five...all was good

i hai-fived 4 or 5 cops after i was kicked out of a bar for too much drunk...all was good

5. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

to the first sentence- no.

to the second two paragraphs... guess that's a tactic I should have tried at some point. although knowing my luck with cops they would have thought I was being sarcastic or was tripping or something..

6. *MAMA*

Hi fives might work better than kicking the cop car windows haha. :p

7. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I know... don't know what I was thinking. :D

8. *MAMA*

:D it made for a better story, IMO.

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yea, I'll always have that.
    When my son thinks I'm old and boring (when I'm even older and more boring than I am now), I can tell him that story..."see, your dear old mom was a badass once" :D

10. *MAMA*

Lmao! I can't wait to tell my stories to my kids. When they're already grown of course.... >.>

11. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

actually, when it all comes down to it... I have a hard time figuring out...when my son's a teenager and all how much i'm going to tell him.

like.. I don't want him to think it's okay to do everything I've done because im honest with him. then again, kids often will respect a parent more and talk to them if stuff comes up if they feel the parent can understand...so torn on what im going to end up telling him..

12. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

Ugh. I had an incident with the law about this kind of thing this summer. I was driving my inlaws and my fiancé back to the motel at 3am from a wedding in Québec. I was pulled over for "reports of erratic driving" according to police. Which was bullshit, I was on the road for 15 minutes surrounded by corn fields. The GPS quit and we were in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. There were many racoons on the road.

Everyone in the car told me to turn right and left at the same time when we came to the first set of lights, so I switched lanes and that's when they tailed me and thought I was driving erratically. I think they may have wanted to make me blow into the breathalyzer (how embarassing!) but thankfully, my sister-in-law pulled over behind us, gave them her badge number and off we went. She's a police officer, fortunately.

I wasn't under the influence, but it kindda freaked me out.

13. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I thought it was funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ga3Fq9lmy0"]Sublime Drunk Driving - YouTube

14. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

Heh. Miguel wrote that song.

15. *MAMA*

16. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

There's been countless times when I was younger that I've woken up in the morning after a night of drinking and wondered how the fuck I got home, and then realized that, I DROVE! As I got older I realized its a crap shoot every time you get behind the wheel and one day you will lose, it's not a question of "if" but "when". These days I'm all about taxi's, actually I don't even own a car right now, so that eliminates a lot of drinking and driving situations.

17. *MAMA*

A buddy of mine sent me this pic from a taxi he was in the other day. [​IMG]

18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

me too. My dad died in a drunk driving accident when I was little (he was the drunk driver, not a victim) so you would think I would know better but I definitely did my share of drunk driving when I was in my early 20s. It makes me cringe to think about it now. I haven't driven drunk in several years - I hardly drink at all anymore but when I do I get someone to cart my ass around.

19. Mike Suicide

Lol. My roomate was a taxi driver and thankfully nobody ever puked in his cab. He however lose his job because he got a dui.....while driving the taxi.

20. Mike Suicide

props