Ive had unprotected sex with the same person twice and now I'm really scared

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Lemonboi, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Lemonboi

Lemonboi Newbie

I found out that one of my long time friends was on Tinder. We messed around for 2 months and ended up having sex. It was both our first time and we had protected sex for about 3 minutes. Then my friend got the wild idea for me to stick it in him bare just for a bit. I was in the moment and couldn't think properly so I stuck it in for like, 30 seconds?

Three months later, I get tested for STDs and it turns out that I'm negative. This was good but I knew I wasn't 100% in the clear.

Now my friend has had sex with mutiple guys now. 3 of them were unprotected and "clear" and the 5 others were protected.

We had another sexual encounter many months later (May to September) and I didn't bring a condom (because it wasn't intended to be a sexual encounter). I did bareback again for a short duration, yada yada.

I feel like such a fool. Just needed to vent as I hope I didn't just ruin my life. Pretty idiotic thing to do lol.

Gonna keep getting tested for the next several months and see what consequences I'll have to face.

2. Fayeth

Fayeth Members

At least you're someone that seems to care about whether they get STDs or not. So I applaud you for that. I've got past chlamydia twice by guys. people that are ignorant about sexual health assume because you don't show symptoms you're in the clear. Well that's just not how Chlamydia works. Guys are often silent carriers for that STD. Women show symptoms more frequently and men don't. and so many think that you can only get STDs from penetrative sex. when you can catch them from giving oral or blowjobs as well.

I've had two, and there is not going to be a third. you cannot trust someone based on their word. you can only trust someone on extremely recent results and knowing that there is no possible way they are seeing anyone else but you. Unfortunately, these days most men do not want to agree to those terms. And you're the one that takes the risk, not them.

So I decided there's not going to be anymore sleeping bareback with anyone that I'm not in a relationship with or at least an exclusive companionship. It's just not worth the risk. There's just some gifts that you're given that you can't return....

NubbinsUp and Deejay88 like this.
  3. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

ALWAYS: ''Have and don't need, Not Need and not have"