I've had bad dreams a lot

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by pushit, Feb 3, 2009.

1. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

I never get nightmares but I remember having one recently and I had one today during a nap. It involved LSD and people I knew. There was something about a cabin and this freak on drugs was killing people, but nobody really wanted to be away from the guy but me... Its confusing as hell. The really weird part that confuses and scares me most is at the end I had my mom call my name the first dream, then this one a friend of mine just kept saying "Jesse" in this wavy tone over and over until I woke up sweaty and had to go out my door and yell downstairs to see if anybody really tried to wake me up. I'm hating it because I cannot tell when I'm dreaming so I think fucked up things are happening all around me. I haven't had bad dreams(that I remember) in years, and I'm not used to them at all.

Just thought I'd share a little about my nap.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i haven't had a nightmare in years that i can remember. i do have a lot of dreams where i try to have sex and fail for one reason or another; i certainly wouldn't consider those dreams to be good...

3. pushit

I can't even see nude gals in my dreams, they always are something unreal... Like crazy drug trips or vacations. No sex dreams, only recent scary dreams. I had one where I was chucky from the rugrats and my friend was tommy, some natives of south america captured us and beat our backs with these heated snow show looking things. I got us out of there though so it was all good.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

my non-sexual dreams are usually complete nonsense. the ones that used to be nightmares have actually been really cool lately. i used to get those dreams where you're being chased, but are stuck in super slow motion the whole time; those were horrible. but now if i'm being chased, i'm always faster than my pursuer, have infinite lung capacity, and can usually leap onto and over huge obstacles. which ends up being so fun i forget i'm being chased to begin with.

5. pushit

I usually just outsmart the bad guys, this dream just scarred me. I was the only one freaked by the antagonist.