I've got a bag full of black midget gems

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Iago, Jan 6, 2005.

1. Iago

Iago Member

I've eaten all the other colour assorted fuit flavour gums. Anyone want one?

If I was a dwarf I wouldn't regard them as treasure, no sir.

Where do small people buy their clothes from?

2. Alomiakoda

Alomiakoda Boniface McSporran

We buy them from Dorothy Perkins :p

They have a special range of clothes just for us shortarses :p

3. DaisaeFaerie

DaisaeFaerie Member

or just wear normal sized clothes and wait for the ends to wear/be trodden/bitten/torn/burnt/ripped down...have huge holes in the bottoms of all my trousers :X

4. Iago

Iago Member

Accursed small people. I hold you accountable for my midget gems. When undertaking a journey across the valley of Suffolk recently I placed the half empty bag in my satchel for tasty treats during rest time. Upon opening the wonderous bag later on in my travels I discovered the bag to be UPSIDE DOWNWARDS and the precious gems (albeit the black ones) were littering my beautiful satchel bottom! This is munchkin sourcery! Wee magic! I hate them I hate the little people!

I DEMAND VENEGEANCE FOR MY TASTY SWEETS :mad:

WARGLE :X

If anything happens to my haribo starmix tomorrow....

5. DaisaeFaerie

DaisaeFaerie Member

teehee *grabs starmix and removes all iago's favourites, puts them on a shelf and gives them names, personalities and families..*

now you cannae eat them without feeling guilty of genocide :)

6. Ellied

Ellied Senior Member

i love midget gems they r legend!

7. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Black midget jems are devil seed, I always end up with a bag full of them. I buy my clothes from Head in the Clouds mostly. Ooh arrr....

8. Alomiakoda

Alomiakoda Boniface McSporran

Do midget gems have gelatin in them?

*ponders*

9. Iago2

Iago2 Member

Back in Lincoln. The haribo survived except now I have a bag full of those crazy egg haribo left over. Honestly, who likes the crazy egg haribo?

Who thought EGG confectionary is a good idea?

Maybe I should go make a frickkin haribo omelette eh? Rub it in the haribo designers face, screaming "You like my sugary egg combination gitface!"

Maybe I should just have a lie down. :mad:

10. Carlos

Carlos Member

ahh cut out the middle man with sweets, jus eat a spoon full from the sugar bowl! :p

i dnt have any money to buy clothes an dnt like shops anyway, so if anyone knows good ways of making clothes.....????

11. tulip

tulip Member

I LOVE the crazy egg haribos...:D Egg confectionary is a GREAT idea! ...But the cherries are my favourite... Mmm Starmix... too bad they have gelatine in them...

BUT what are midget gems?? :confused:

*edit* Ooh I just found out!
    [​IMG]

12. Iago2

Iago2 Member

Nooo! Nobody must like the crazy egg haribo!! Cherries?? I've never seen any cherries in my haribo? Whats going on? Rings, little bears, hearts (EGGS too) but never have I seen a cherry.

RAAAAAGE :mad:

13. DaisaeFaerie

DaisaeFaerie Member

i like the eggs too

best ones..

14. tulip

tulip Member

CRAZY EGG HARIBO!!!

Aaanyway, at least around here and in Sweden I've always seen happy cherries in Starmix... no little bears or hearts tho... :confused: Eeeevil it is that they're different in different countries... Here's a pic of the happy cherries:

[​IMG]

15. Iago2

Iago2 Member

Haha those are great! I've never seen those before in the UK. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough or my eyes don't work properly.

Little pixie-type confectionary :) Happy happy cherries.

They look so happy! Aww, bless.

16. tulip

tulip Member

Indeed they are very very happy! AAND the best thing is, they make me very happy too! :D Oh, I love my "little pixie-type confectionary"... Around here I've only ever found them in Starmix...:( (or Stjärnemix as the Swedish say:)) Sometimes, if one is lucky enough, they can be found in sweet shops...
    [​IMG]