ive been here a few days already

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by anarchypeace, Apr 3, 2007.

1. anarchypeace

anarchypeace Member

so yeah i figure i should introduce myself.

my name is steve. i live in northern california, and am one of the few crust punks in my area. i believe in violent protest to obtain certain goals (as a few of you already know :)

other than punk rock im really into hip hop, and some ska. i listen to dead prez, the coup, and public enemy. my favorite ska band is streetlight manifesto.

i liek to debate. and i try to get better at it. i have a hard time putting the right words into writing, and so therefore i often stay away from some arguments.

i could get the military recruiters to suck my dick if i wanted because i got a 93 on the ASVAB test that my school offered. yeah im awesome

i like to masturbate, and im still a virgin. sex and that shit arent really high on my list of priorities. i also enjoy being naked :p

i play bass and im starting two bands.

i hate nazis

2. Dudley Do Right

Dudley Do Right In Your Head

Hey there Steve;

I not into violence :boxing: and I detest hip-hop, but let me get to the reason I’m here….Welcome to The Hip Forums….Allow me to extend the welcome mat….I know what it’s like to be a newcomer….You don’t really know what to say or how to act….Read some of the threads so you can get the gist of what topics are being discussed….When you feel comfortable jump right in and get your feet wet….Nobody here is going to "Flame" you (unless it’s necessary) lol….We get some assholes here who just want to stir up bad vibes and there are several (they remain unnamed).…From what I’ve found so far is that we are one big family with many brothers and sisters….Once again the doors open come on in, open up your heart and mind, put on some groovy tunes, kick back and stay awhile….Peace, Love & Great Big Hugs….DDR

[​IMG]

Quote of The Day
    Frank Zappa: "You have just destroyed one model XQJ-37 nuclear powered pansexual roto-plooker and now you're gonna have to pay for it."

3. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

Welcome Steve, I play an upright bass in a band. I don't do violence.
    Nudism is a fav of mine also, most of the folks here near our farm are nudists too.
    Peace to you... Farmout :)

4. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

Hey there, and welcome to the forum! I'm Lauren :)

5. anarchypeace

anarchypeace Member

thanks for the warm welcome guys...and lady :p

this seems like a pretty nice community. i need to clean my keyboard.

also i hope that the debates can be kept civil and without anger, because infighting is coutner revolutionary. and after all. we all pretty much want the same thing. just some are willing to go further to get to it.

6. Dudley Do Right

OK, just how far are you willing to go?

7. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

i love punk and ska too...
    though hiphop is a lil too shallow for me but fun at times...

welcome ^_^

8. anarchypeace

anarchypeace Member

short of murder and rape....maybe :p haha

i feel property destructio nand sabotage are far enough. if those dont work then boycotting society sounds like a good plan to me.

9. anarchypeace

anarchypeace Member

awesome what bands do you listen to?

try listening to some of the hip hop groups i mentioend. not shallow at all. they have such a way with words.

10. makno

makno Senior Member

hi steve ....have you read any 19th century anarchist classics ...any kropotkin , bakunin ,prudhome , godwin , ....ect. ?

11. anarchypeace

anarchypeace Member

i have a book called the Anarchists that has a lot of the old theories in em byt proudhon bakunin tolstoy. id like to start reading it again. but its really tedious and frankly i think that a lot of their theories dont have much ground in todays society. but they are interesting.

12. makno

makno Senior Member

i would argue that kropotkin has more to offer now than when he wrote them ...why things are so fucked up ....and how they will have to be organized when coercive power n money fail and its nesecary to go on living ....thats quite pertinent to the situation n hardly tedious . ....even tolstoy , a fucked up christian , wrote the small book 'slavery of our times ' which even if its a hundred years old , explains the big lie of our supposed 'freedom' and its true costs .....pol pot read 'the great french revolution ' by kropotkin .....

13. Dehnus

Dehnus Member

late Welcome then :)

14. Joaquin

Joaquin Member

Oh my, you sound like a complete dick.

15. Dudley Do Right

Hey Joaquin, are you calling my Monkey, Dick?

16. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

Welcome to the forums, Steve :)

17. anarchypeace

anarchypeace Member

was joaquin calling me a dick?

18. makno

makno Senior Member

i think he ment me .....maby .....anyway......