It's so unfair!

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by hadji123, Jun 14, 2006.

1. hadji123

hadji123 Member

why the hell can girls have just about as many orgasms as they want and guys can basically have one and thier done. its so unfair for us males.

2. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

Yeah well, women have periods and you men don't.. We'll call it even.

Love 2 lik likes this.
  3. cozmo_g

cozmo_g Is Out Of This World

And thus ended the shortest thread ever!

thesantos29 likes this.
  4. Biggen

Biggen Banned

Jesus, son. How many do you really need?

5. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

Given the fairly common post-coital stress of "omg, am I pregnant" which females the world over go through (not to mention the physical nightmare of pregnancy itself), why else would women even be remotely attracted to sex if not for the payoff of repeated (or better yet multiple) orgasms?

That notwithstanding the monthly visit from Aunt Flo of course. ;)

6. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

all it means is you will to have sex more times in one day, hell im not complaing

7. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

Well, pregnancy isn't really a nightmare. It can be pretty rough, but remember, after all that, you have the joy of seeing your child born and (hopefully) seeing him or her grow up, if another family doesn't break up (like mine) American style. Life is a mixture of joy and sorrow. I think all women deep down (even if not on the surface) really want to be mothers, sooner or later. It's the way we're made. Sex is beautiful, but so is being a mother (father). On top of that, I used to know a guy that could have more orgasms than me in one session, so, you know, everybody's different.

8. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

And on the eight day, God puttered about putting the finishing details on Creation. (Like the spots on the peacock's tail)

And God said to Adam, "Adam, there are two human attributites I have left to distribute. You may have one of them and Eve will have the other."

And Adam said, "Yes God, I understand. What are the two attributes?"

"Well, the first is the ability to pee standing up.", God said

"Oh, Oh, OH", Adam interupted, "Oh please God, I'd like to pee standing up. Please, let me be the one to pee standing up"

And God smiled and said, "Very well Adam, you shall pee standing up. And you Eve, you get multiple orgasms."

9. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

:D

10. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

That's good stuff. Not all girls can have multiple orgasms, anyways.

11. whereami

whereami Member

lmao. OWNED.

12. hadji123

hadji123 Member

girls can pee standing up, its just not quite as easy and dry as a guys

13. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Leave it to this guy to know how someone of the opposite sex can manage to urinate...

14. Wicked Penetration

Wicked Penetration Member

I think it would be cool to be a woman for a bit, but I don't mind what happens to me. Plus, I can cum more then once, as well. PLUS I get to see cum shoot out of my cock, which is a fucking nice visual :p

15. darkangel

darkangel Member

and what about the more or less guarentee of actually having an orgasm!!!! us girls well less said about that the better, at least you blokes in normal circumstances will get the pleasure of that!!!!

16. Mystic_perv

Mystic_perv Member

Women have multiple orgasms so when we have a threesome she can keep going and satify both of us. Just my opinion.

17. Lainey

Lainey Member

lol. sperm shoots out of your rod like a confetti popper. guys are weird.

dam im glad im female.

18. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

I don't get the original question. Orgasms don't require that much work, and a patient woman will assist with as many as you are gentlemanly enough to require. And - you can go into the bath to wash up, and have some more alone. Geeez! And we don't get pregnant, bleed, dry up, have headaches, be 'not in the mood,' or resist to control. Just lock yourself away and have as many orgasms as you want. Or - even better - get a sex change operation and develope penis envy!

19. acoustic

acoustic Member

thats not true- i can go for hours.

if i come

then shes still holding my dick with her hands, ill stay hard until she lets go. and if i go down on her, bingo comes back up for another round. even if we are just intensely kissing i can keep me up. or the sounds she makes when i finger her have made me gone before- but i had to get used to that stuff because she is kinda selfish in bed so my body is used to the slightest things.

20. AmyGirl67

AmyGirl67 Newbie

Wait, guys can't have multiple orgasms?? Oh man I feel so bad for males! When I cum, I can just keep going and going and going and it feels soooooo amazing! I guess it is a little unfair for guys but I couldn't care less because I'm a female. At least there's a lower chance of guys getting caught because it's only one orgasm. Us girls who can cum for as long as we please have to try not to squeal in pleasure or we might get caught I know the last reply to this thread was before I was even on the face of the earth but whatever :)

Ybcican likes this.