It's s great day for vaginal odor...

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by TrudginAcrossTheTundra, May 9, 2019.

?

Natural personal odors (light to medium, NOT rotten!):

1. Like

14 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. Dislike

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

... Said no one?? Ever???

Please!

This is an example of marketing opportunists taking advantage of people's lack of self confidence, lack of knowledge, and susceptibility to peer pressure. They want to get rich on people's gullibility and have zero concern for anyone's well being beyond their own. At least that's what the evidence indicates.

Does any virile male NOT like vaginal odor? Pretty sure we all love the female scent. Even if we're afraid to admit it publicly. It's produced biologically to draw us in and initiate the powerful instinct to penetrate her and ejaculate inside her. Can you smell a pussy and not get rock hard?

If a female wants to minimize her attractiveness to males then yeah, minimize vaginal and other body odors. Mask what's left with artificial distracting scents. Accept that the skin absorbs this stuff into the body and may add to disease risk.

But do all that and wonder why it's hard to attract and keep males interested - that's just naive. There are women who sell their used panties to men - is it because of the esoteric idea that a woman once wore them, or is it because they have that undeniably magical odor which causes male excitement and powerful orgasms? Is it anybody's guess, or obvious?

People want to conform, they want to do what's expected of them, what's right. Combine that with misery loving company and we've got people going to extremes to accept false propaganda. Should we play along, or rebel?

Is reducing attractiveness between men and women a desirable outcome? We have to decide individually, but as for me, I say please, please bring on the vaginal odor! It's healthy for all involved and an powerful aphrodisiac. Save your money, your health, and your sex life.

2. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

You just reminded me there.
    True story.
    A hell of a lot of years ago I finally got to bed with someone with big knockers who I had fancied for a while.
    She was helping me out down below, so of course I wanted to do the same.
    Thing is.
    I don't think she could have washed herself down there for weeks, and she tasted and smelt vile.
    I nearly threw up!:grimacing:

God loves a trier so they say, and I never came across a smelly dirty vile pussy like that ever again! :grinning:

3. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Wow, yeah, no excuse for that!
    I mean, that's a huge difference between someone like that who doesn't clean his/herself, and one who does it well every few days and doesn't apply "products". Lordy!

4. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I also noticed that the quality of smell people develop is proportional to the ventilation of their body. Like, underwear and jeans limit breathing and promote dampness leading to a foul odor much quicker than no undies and loose breathable shorts and dresses/skirts. Airflow keeps the natural odors sweet.

Barry Thrift likes this.
  5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I just had salmon.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

was it seasoned?

7. Nekkidbigguy

Nekkidbigguy Visitor

Shaving/trimming down there helps with odor control also. Juss sayin....

Barry Thrift likes this.
  8. Asmodean

It was, but still made me think of this thread topic :p

9. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

This sounds very fishy to me.
    Was there a pun meant there?:grinning:

Oh!
    Sorry but I just saw your last post.
    Obviously there was!

10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I am not into smelly. I don't know why. I used to be, but one girl had a really foul smelling selector. lol. It was a little weird. We showered however and made the best of it. I'd be interested to know why she smelled. Maybe she was a hooker and just didn't tell me (or maybe I have a misconception of what it smells like when you're a hooker). Maybe she just hadn't washed it in a year. :)

11. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If it smells bad, don't eat it, may be rotten.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

after she spilled some bud lime-a-rita in her crotch, what difference at this point does it make?

13. It makes me irate that women have smelly vaginas.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Gimmie some pheromones mmmmmmm

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

...hey baby can I smell your pussy?

.. no way thats so gross!

...ok, it must be your feet then.

:)

Last edited: May 10, 2019
    Nekkidbigguy, Irminsul and Orison like this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Guys are always talking about smell, but my female friends have told me that dudes gear can get just the same so I don't get offended by the male jargon because I think it's just all boy talk. :)

I like the scent, from a girl who practices good hygiene, it tells me she's ready to go. :p then 69 on the bottom so my nose is right in there. ;)

:p

17. Asmodean

There's a difference between a clean/healthy scent that even increases the urge to go down on her and an unpleasant odor that simply makes the interest of doing that fade away rapidly :p We were obviously emphasizing a bit on the latter (i at least was). And yes, men will smell unpleasant there too if they don't clean there.

Mike Literous and soulcompromise like this.
  18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

where?.....are you referring the wang?...the johnson?....cock?...penis ,pecker ,peter ,one eyed trouser snake ,junk ,nads ,,nuts,twig and berries?

:)...dont be shy brother...you are allowed to say the word :)...its a safe space here :)

19. Asmodean

I don't have sex with my ass crack (its clear we're talking about the genital area). But to each their own brotha.

Mike Literous and rollingalong like this.
  20. Asmodean

Why are you thanking her exactly?