Its Not Wrong to Beat Your Wife

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by liam7, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liam7

liam7 Member

I sall return within the hour to continue this discussion and convince you that you are mistaken.

2. Anaconda man

Anaconda man I am not a hippy

Liam, I wasn't trying to impress you with knowledge of mma, just pointing out that the hippy community is giving you the same kind of reaction I believe any other forum would (mma being the other end of the spectrum). And judging by your knowledge of mma I feel even more sorry for your poor wife.

3. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

My girlfriend asked me one nite if i would hit it. i said yes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. liam7

liam7 Member

Hoha! I see the vote is indeed rising for pro wife beating. Thank you to those gentlemen who have had the courage of their convictions and made their views known!

For those of you who have voted for wife beating I'd like to hear your views in support.

5. liam7

liam7 Member

If 16% of the vote surprises or disgusts you be prepared. I have every confidence that it will rise even higher. At last I am not left to defend us wife beaters on my own.

6. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

My girl likes it when i hit her from behind. i dont get as tired either but i have been doing pushups to improve those face to face confrontations.

This is a little personal but i will divulge. Some guys erections i have learned point or curve straight up so bowser sex doesnt hit the girls g spot.

Mine doesnt do that its a straight shot if that, so my ladies go "nuts" when i smack them hard from behind. Best thing is I can pin them even if it hurts and since i am much bigger and stronger they must submit. I'll hit girls too, just so you cant say i'm off topic. I will spank that ass and leave handmarks. Teethmarks too. I get a little wild especially if we are both drunk. Thats when its rough, hairpulling raw monkey sex!

7. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

I don''t think so. They are all YOU, in other personalities. What a coward.

Well, you blew it, I GAVE you the benefit of the doubt in the name of FREE SPEECH, my freind. Rollo Tommasi, Liam7 and Ali5 are all the same person. Posting with more than one identity on the same thead is a bannable offense.

BYE. Come back and your IP sneaky proxy will be banned as well.

8. liam7

liam7 Member

Raving Sultan, I believe you've strayed a little from the original tack of the debate. I realise that you are in support of Wife Beating but you seem to be doing it for sexual gratification. A wife should not be beaten for these reasons (unless of course like yours , she likes it) but only when she needs to be punished or chastised for wrong doing. However, I thank you for your support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.