Its Not Wrong to Beat Your Wife

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by liam7, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liam7

liam7 Member

What about mens rights? I have often been reported to police for beating my wife. Why won't these goody goody neighbours mind their own business. I believe that if my wife belongs to me I should have the freedom to beat her as I see fit and on a regular basis. After all, a woman must be kept in line. Don't you think so?
    I'd like to hear your views. Replies please to liamallen7@aol.com

2. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

............:eek: :eek: :eek:

U gotta be fuckin kidding me!!!!!!!!!!

3. liam7

liam7 Member

I'm serious, women have too much to say and get away with too much these days.

4. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

If this is a joke, it's really not that funny.

ANYONE who puts their hands on ANYONE ELSE, other than in a loving, respectful manner, ought to be put in jail. I've been in an abusive relationship and it's not even CLOSE to being funny...

5. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

oh man...thats wrong!!!!!!Thas to fucking wrong!
    U dont have the fuckin right to beat anybody man.I`m sorry,but if u r serious u r such a fuckin asshole!!

6. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I hope you choke to death on the dinner that your wife probably slaved over a hot stove to make for you. Jerk.

7. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Either liam here is genuinely mentally ill, or is a rather sad and thoughless seeker of attention. Either way, hes no-one to be taken to much notice of. Poor soul.
    If youre the latter, liam, please think a little more before you act. And consider the consequences of posts like this. The last thing we need is more fodder for the genuinely lost and sick souls.

8. liam7

liam7 Member

Nonsense, If women knew their place there would be no need to chastise them. Don't get me wrong. The good ones should be looked after and cared for. You'd punish a rowdy child wouldn't you, so why not your wife?..I don't mean brutally, Just a slap now and then.

9. marbchic

marbchic Member

wow. it must take a REAL man to beat his wife

10. dietcoketree

dietcoketree Member

this isnt a funny thread. this is hurtful to me- ive watched my mom go through an abusive relationship and to read that your excuse is to 'keep her in line', that is unbeleiveable. NOBODY could ever do ANYTYHING to deserve treatment like that.

its people like you that belong behind bars. maybe that will keep you in line.

11. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Come here...let me kick you in the balls.

That might do the trick.

12. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Just ignore the guy people, dont feed his symptoms.
    All we can do is advise him to seek help if hes ill, or seek a hobby if hes just a complete jerk.

Xx

13. liam7

liam7 Member

You people have totally misunderstood me. I dont do it constantly, Just when required. Thats whats wrong in todays world, nobody takes responsibility for their wives actions anymore.

14. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

liam is a real man. Let him be. *rolls eyes*

15. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Seek help immediately. You're one sick and twisted man. You literally make me nauseated.

16. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

:)

even if it was a joke,it was lame!
    this guy needs help

U hear me fucker,find help!!!!:mad:

17. dmgreen

dmgreen ~Hugz 4 All~

YOu are fuckin' crazy dude! If you lived anywhere near any of us on here, we'd all come over a bitch slap you!
    There is NO REASON WHAT-SO-EVER that you should ever hit/punch/slap anyone!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!

18. liam7

liam7 Member

Tke a look at the poll. Am I the only one here with this view?.. the poll says no!

19. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Liam, i realise you probably find this all highly amusing, but for Gods sake, just think about what youre saying. Hundreds of eyes may scan your words, taking in their meaning...some of those eyes may belong to the unstable, or the weak, or people who wont realise that youre just bored and need to get out more. Youre sending a message to a worldwide audience. In a world where this serious crime really occurs, you really need to think more...

20. dmgreen

dmgreen ~Hugz 4 All~

Ya, it says "NO" this should not be fashionable again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.