It's hard to find a White woman

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Paradise Falls, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Paradise Falls

Paradise Falls Members

Now I'll tell you the truth I was never the one to have a passion for women. Specially from my experience with major of them condescending bit*hes I've faced in the past. But I figure out of all these billions of ladies out there I'd find one to marry and create children with. But naw it an't happening.

And as I get older the more I've become set in my ways. Personally I don't even want to deal with a woman I'm not sure if I ever did to tell you the truth. I don't want to deal with all that life experience bullshit. Since I was 15 I've went with the occasional prostitute so sex means nothing to me. If I wanted to f*ck I'd just spend my money else where not on a pointless relationship.

But to have children unfortunately it takes two. And it's hard finding a white woman.

I work at this job and the majority of my coworkers are different ethnicity. Late I have this latina girl hitting on me at work. I kind of laugh on the inside. I mean here she is, she has the stones to hit on a white man? What a laugh, she should go with her own latino man, like I would be seen with her in public in a relationship. Sorry but I don't want to embarrass myself. I mean isn't that the main reason why us white guys don't go with these folks. It's out of not being ashamed, of ourselves. Sure you have some horn dogs that will f*ck anything that comes alone but I'm sorry but for the rest of us we have some f*cking dignity and standards. lol

Seriously though how hard is it to find a white woman in this day and age?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

about as hard as it is to troll effectively.

3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wtf...

Kerri likes this.
  4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

Orison likes this.
  5. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I was going to say, as difficult as it is to get a single like here on HF after 2 years as a member. LOL

7. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

8. Paradise Falls

Paradise Falls Members

You sound like a Hebrew

9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Not really. I see one every day.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm sitting beside one right now. :)

11. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

You don't like your Latina woman, hell I'll take her. I love them...they are super nice, feminine and caring/loving.

You don't know what you're missing, dude.

12. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Super nice? I hate to generalize but since that is what we are doing....most Latino women I know are pretty rude or extremely quiet.
    I am assuming the quiet ones are illeals and just want to stay under radar.

All that being said there are nice and mean people of every tribe.

13. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

...It's hard to find a woman. Lol.

14. magickman

Sorry you had a bad time with some...they had probably been here a while. And maybe older ones. They aren't always so friendly.
    I worked with a bunch of them about 15 years ago, the women were all very nice...except the one who had been here a while, who was assigned to help them in their transition. The guys were cool too, they pointed out the gals who liked me, they saw it and smiled sheepishly. Had one from El Salvador hitting on me, half my age. I was married, and had I known what was going on in my marriage I would have fucked any of them I could! The quiet ones are shy, or newly here. Their women aren't as forward as American women (in a good way).

The guys, well they were really cool and considered me a good friend. We had fun...miss those times.
    I wasn't generalizing, I was going by my experiences. I thought they were nicer people, once you get to know them, than the white people.

15. magickman

First of all, don't go after the women you work with. Not a good practice these days.
    Get out and find hobbies you like to do, chances are better you'll find someone with something in common. Don't make them your priority, you can live and breathe without one.
    Take time and look for quality. Have fun with them, don't look at it like it's a job to "get laid" or whatnot. Try not to make such a big deal of it, let it happen naturally.

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Got one fast asleep beside me. With boobs out. :)

magickman likes this.
  18. magickman

Oh my!! I'm jealous...
    pics?

just joking...

19. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yep, good peeps. Helps if you know the language and enjoy traveling in Latin America. I hate to generalize too but in general I've found they have better manners and are the most caring, generous, and dedicated to their families and exceptionally kind to strangers. And of course there's the amazing physical aspects...

magickman likes this.
  20. deleted

deleted Visitor

Have you tried attending a Trump supporter rally?

Kerri likes this.
  21. Kerri

Kerri Members

Lol where did the European women come from? Are women in other parts of the world not thousands of years in the making?

22. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Uhm, you really wanna react to that in seriousness? Its not like 'the beauty of european women' is under threat anyway.

And about the OP looking down on latina women: your loss. Everybody else wins. I think its a great mindset. Esp since he can't find a white woman either. Evolution at work :)

23. Kerri

Kerri Members

Hey whatever your personal interests are that’s cool. Does the interests of women matter to you?

You’re not that good at history or science are you? I’m guessing you went to school in one of those southern states that are statistically the worst at education (plus the worst at poverty, divorce rates and are a drain on the economy sucking in more tax money in entitlement programs than they pay in with their crappy economy)