It's February. It's Time For The Shit Storm

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by The Walking Dickhead, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I read this thread backwards.It made more sense.

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

3. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

The revolution will not be televised, this revolution will be live baby, with Never Ending Armageddon part five concluding this February and, of course, everyone dying for part six. If anyone is interested there is one atheist who provides insurance to care for any pets if their owners suddenly vanish in the rapture or are vaporized by an atomic blast, killed in a zombie apocalypse, become part of the insidious alien anal probe mind control conspiracy behind the Illuminati or whatever. It appears that rumors Mars has already attacked were exaggerated by a Mr Wells and I've been asked to remind those involved to be sure to bring extra plastic sheets and Wesson oil to the next event, but leave the gerbils at home this time. Uranus will be in conjunction with the red planet, but those who don't take the blue pill may be disappointed at the performance and, of course, how long we can keep it up is in God's hands.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that's true, facebook live is a much more likely venue than anywhere on tv.

5. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

I'd like to schedule an apocalypse for the 6th. If that's not available, I'll take first available.

6. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Mondays are hard enough and Sunday just seems like the appropriate day to worship.

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

it isn't a war, a comet or a god floating down out of the clouds.
    its the accumulated result of centuries of resource mismanagement.
    it will take more then a day, a month or a year,
    but probably not much more then a decade.

and the meek who inherit the earth, will be neither christian nor human,
    but successful (as in surviving) human descended furry mutations.

the living will envy the dead, for much of that decade it will take,
    for most of us to die of slow agonizing diseases
    which will have mutated too rapidly into too many forms to have been given names.

but those who are born and live, won't be monsterous looking zombies,
    (they'll be better looking then we are, with their pointy ears and fuzzy tails)
    and the world will become a wonderful place for them in another decade or two,
    after the big human die off has ended.

it will still take a few more decades for the ruins to become relatively safe to salvage from.
    science and engineering text books will be the greatest prizes for those bold enough
    to risk injury and illness to explore them.

(of course it doesn't have to happen, at least to that degree, but those who want it to happen,
    or who's short sighted greed doesn't care if it does, seem to be winning, and won a big victory for self destruction,
    in the 2016 u.s. election)