It's amazing how much better...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by LuckyStripe, Jun 18, 2006.

1. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

It makes you feel after you spend a couple of days rearranging furniture, cleaning the whole house, fixing things, decorating, organizing and throwing things out can make you feel.

This place seems to have so much more SPACE and more of a nice, calm feel to it. I love it. I think this is the most uncluttered I've ever had this place and yeah, just feels nice. :)

2. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

And I put up fucking curtains for the first time ever and I LOVE them!

3. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

this is reminding me that I need to clean the science experiments going on in my kitchen and maybe this couch that I've been sweating on

4. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Yeah, I had to clean out this weekend too. Place does look a lot nicer, but I do feel for leaving so many spiders homeless. [​IMG]

5. nesta

nesta Banned

and i need to clean my room. complete disaster area....beer bottles, assorted product wrappers, and dirty and clean clothes everywhere. only a little clear space :( its bad...

6. nightwriter

nightwriter Member

I've just moved into a place a few weeks ago. I'm a bit tired of all the boxes but did manage to unpack a couple today. at least I have all the boxes unpacked that were at the top of the stairs....nothing like climbing the steps and then climbing over the boxes!

Curtains can be great. They are on my list of things to do!

7. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Hehe... it's nice blocking out even more sunlight when I'm still awake at 5 am. :D

8. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

hell yea, i hate when the morning comes sometimes and would prefer to hide out in a cave like environment

9. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i need to clean my stuff out too. most of my college crap is stuck in the living room corner jsut sitting there - clothes, stereo, books, bunch of random stuff. i need to clean my room more to find a place for it. but i have the smallest bedroom in the house, so its kinda hard to do that.

10. nightwriter

nightwriter Member

Here in Maine, the sun comes up before 5 a.m. way too bright for me.

I have a beautiful skylight over my bed but I have a black sheet on tension rods to dim the glare. Any one have a better suggestion? And no, I"m not going to board it up or paint it over (things I have thought of as I crawled into bed at 6 in the morning with the sun blazin' all around me.

11. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

The birds start here at 4.