It's A....

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by barefoot_kirstyn, May 19, 2007.

1. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

BOY
    i can't believe it!
    yey! We went for our ultrasound yesterday, and we found out! I wasn't 100% sure I wanted to know, but after waiting the painfully long 9 months with Leane, I was a little more anxious to find out what we were having this time. The Tech said that I still may have been to earily to detect it, so I wasn't really expecting anything, and then after they called Cody and Leane in, the tech was like, "Well, if you want to know what it is, I can tell you right now!" Cody was like, "YEAH!" Sure enough, there was the weewee! It was so funny, he just spread his legs nice and wide for all to see! lol, just like his dad (daddy's a nudist at heart, lol)! When we tried to find out with Lea Lea, she turned her butt to us, so this was really cool. There was NO mistaking it, though, lol, we got to see it from ALL angles, that is definately a boy, lol!
    Oh, and turns out that I'm a week ahead of what I thought I was, so the new due date is October 28, exactily one month after Lea Lea's birthday!
    We already think we have a great name picked out, too (Xavier James Sarty)...I am NOT good with boys names AT ALL...but we do want to keep a few more in mind just incase he comes out looking nothing like an Xavier. So any suggestions are GREAT!

2. Dakota's Mom

Dakota's Mom Senior Member

Congrats on your new son. Boy the time seems to be going fast with this one. It seems like you just announced your pregnancy and you're already 16 weeks.

Kathi

3. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! how exciting. he is due 10 days after my b-day and on the day of my dad's b-day. how nifty.

4. barefoot_kirstyn

lol, this babe has some really funny dates around his due date! Cody's birthday is November 3rd, and then of coruse, there's halloween! lol

we were kinda weirded out, though...we realized that we have some kinda of birthday or holliday for like 6 months straight...mine is in august (so is our anniversary), Leane's b-day is in september, this baby may be in October, Cody's is in November, and then there's Christmas.....so many presents, lol

5. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Yay congrats, that's wonderful :)
    Xavier James is a great name.

6. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

7. HippyFreek

HippyFreek Vintage Member

YAY! Congrats, hon!

8. barefoot_kirstyn

thanks everyone :)
    I'm so excited now for some reason. Just seeing the baby on the screen made me really realize that we're having another one! I went out and bought oddles of yarn and clothes and have been baking up a storm. Ahhhh, now I feel pregnant again LOL

9. Bumble

Bumble Senior Member

awww congrats! now you'll have one of each!

10. Critter1223

Critter1223 Member

Congrats! It must be the year for baby boys! I can't wait to meet our lil' man, too! I have about 8 1/2 weeks left and counting! Good Luck w/ your pregnancy!
    :)

11. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Awww congrats sweetie! You'll just love having a little boy!