It was me

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by ArgScalawag, Jan 24, 2005.

1. ArgScalawag

ArgScalawag Member

A while back, we had a wooden toilet seat. Well, my dad and brother would always leave it up, and whenever I had to go the the bathroom, I would slam it down with my foot because I didn't wanna touch it. They can't aim very well. Sitting in piss gets old fast. So now, I just squat, even at my own home. But nehoo, since I would always slam it, a crack eventually began to form in the toilet seat. I was the only one that noitced this. The crack looked more like the grain of the wood. So, I just let it go un-noiteced. Well, one day my brother went in there to take a poop. He sat down, and his butt itched, so he wiggled around on the seat to scratch it. Well, all of a sudden, something "bit" his ass cheek. So, he jumped up, but the seat came up with him and pulled on his ass skin and he screamed bloody murder. What he thought bit him, was actually the crack on the toilet seat. When he wiggled around, his ass cheek skin got caught in the crack. So he sat back down and released his skin and hurried outta the bathroom, thinking he broke the toilet seat. >giggles madly<

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

oh thats great. I wish the toilet seat would bite my brothers ass. I hate that little bitch, lol.

3. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

You and your stories.. nasty you shouldnt slam it just put toilet paper on it, unless its COMPLETELY wet

4. tom

tom Member

I want to thank you on behalf of all those who hate sitting in other peoples piss.

5. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member