It was Acid I think....

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by Inavacuum, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

Ok wel I know there has been a lot of shit about this on the forums lately but my weed was laced. We bought it from this guy who said ti was really fire and it was called cat piss. It looked and smelled dank and thebuds were ROCK hard like the hardest ones I've ever felt. Anywayz we are partying for New Years and we smoke it. We all start seein shit and feelin really different. I wasn't even thinking about it but Mason says "Dood I think this mighta been laced man." So we call this guy and order two 12 packs of Steel Reserve and he drives up and we walk out there and he is like holy shit you guys are wasted. So we hide 'em under the porch and go inside, because none of us feel like drinking. We sit down and this one kid keeps sayin he see's like a little baby aligator on the wall. So we definately decided it was laced. I start hearin like a little siren in my head. And it just stays there. I clsoed my eyes and was in a world of physcadelic patterns continualy moving. It was awsome. We never really decided what it was laced with but it made me mad because I just wanted to get high and chug a few steels but we were too fucked. Oh well it wsa awsome. Does it sounds like acid? I wouldn't know, I'm an herbilogical man myself I'm not too fond of anything else.

2. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

yeah it must have been laced...but it sounds like a fun high though, seeing stuff and all that.

3. Buritos

Buritos Member

LSD wouldnt stand the flame...

So no,it isnt acid.

4. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

PCP maybe. Acid can't withstand the heat... There are so many weird research chems and stuff that it could have been

Peace

5. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

It's more than likely that you were just very stoned :). LSD is not active through smoking. PCP would have different effects than what you described. My personal opinion is that it was not laced. Then again, I wasn't there, and I can only try to extrapolate from your given description as best I can. But that's what I think.

Remember, there are different strains of marijuana with slightly different chemical compositions (some strains have more THC, some have less, some have more CBD, some have less), etc. You probably just ran into some strong bud, had a particularly strong reaction to your set and/or setting (two things that are important on any psychoactive substance), or any number of other things.

CEVs on marijuana aren't always common but they do happen with some people. I often get faintly to mildly colorful closed eye visuals on marijuana, with a dim 'strobing' effect. This is most apparent in a dark room. It's hard to describe, but there are indeed some visuals going on when I close my eyes while stoned, some times it's more noticeable than other times. Either way it's hard to make sense out of them. It's nothing especially profound, but it's there.

peace

6. modestsmoker

modestsmoker Member

sounds like you got some good ass weed

7. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

What is CBD?

8. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid. I was just using it as an example. There are lots of cannabinoids but only THC is psychoactive. CBN (cannabinol), for example, produces some depressant effects, but is not psychoactive.

9. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

The siren in your head sounds alot like crack...but I have never heard of crack being a phsycadelic.

10. I heard of the strain cat piss before, but I probably never smoked it myself (I don't know the strains of what I get, but as long as I have some buds and they get me high I don't really care.) I agree, it sounds like it was probably just really good weed and it effected you guys differently then normally since you never smoked it before.

More often then not weed is not laced, even when it effects someone differently then usual. Lacing weed with other stuff in general in bad business for a dealer, when a buyer finds out that the stuff they get is laced they usually stop buying from that dealer, resulting the dealer to loose money.

Also on another note when weed is laced, it seems that its usually laced with household chemicals like pesticides or hair spray, etc. People who would lace weed with anything like that are big time jerks, but that is a different point on its own. People usually pick household chemicals over other drugs because other drugs are more expensive, they are more expensive then the weed itself. Economically speaking it would not make sense to lace weed with other "drugs".

11. porkstock41

porkstock41 stay positive and love your life ~311

steel reserve, ugh.

i drank that stuff once. it tasted awful but got me extremely drunk. i drank 3 24oz ones and was fucked. surprised me to see that someone else has heard of this stuff.

12. "It's Angel Dust homes!"

13. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

none of the things he said are things that havnt happened to me when ive been stoned. the way you described his visual at the end was the main thing that gives perspective. the way he kept seeing a baby aligator figure. almost anything could be a baby alligator, and if it was some psychedelic, then it would be a hellucination, but the fact that he 'kept seeing it on the wall' and that it was a baby alligator, and that you had psychedelic CEV (which i happen to get almost all the time and thought everyone did, but apparently not everyone does)

in terms of the siren, some people get these sorts of hellucinations, what sort of siren was it? can you liken it to any sort of onomatopoea or emergency vehicle? but anywya

none of the three effects you mentioned are unlike the possibilities of marijuana.

the whole point of weed is that it enhances brain activity that is there, doesnt change it. thats why the set and setting of yourself when smoking weed (and all psychedelics, as mentioned) is one of the most important factors. though i disagree it is the most important, the msot important is how much of the drug you have (unless youve both just had fuckloads)

however this is jsut with the information you gave

14. Children of Bodom

Children of Bodom Senior Member

I agree it wasnt laced

But one possibility that if it was laced with acid maybe it got on your fingers or lips from the joint.

15. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

LSD dies with light and heat... coulda been PCP..

16. Bassist

Bassist Gate crasher!

Not acid, because it wouldn't stand the heat. It probably wasn't laced with anything. It was probably just really dank weed. Laced weed is really rare.

17. it wasnt pcp for 2 reasons. First reason you said that it smelled like dank nugg if it was laced with PCP it would strongly smell of chemicals or even a little plasticy. The second reason is if it was pcp after 3 hits youd be waaaaaaay to fucked up to smoke any more. I normal dose of pcp is only 1 hit.

18. Jonas

Jonas Member

yeah lol, you didn't smoke laced weed. sometimes you just get stoned off your gourde and don't realize that its all in your head. your friend didn't see a baby alligater(this is based on oppinion from hearing multiple instances of people "seeing" things while stoned), they were just completely retarded and was seeing spots and enthusi-ised their story. your lucky tho, i havnt' gottent that baked in a while

19. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

yeah, that just sounds like being super-duper high on the good stuff. I once thought that a normal conversation sounded like a pink flyod song.