it turns out I do have a new roommate..

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Penny, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

..but she's really fucking cool, for once.

She's also only here 3 days of the week so I have the room for myself when I need it most.

But she's awsome I think we're gonna be good friends.. she's white (I haven't lived with someone white in years haha and I mean - I don't mind if they're black just saying) and she's real cute and a Fine Arts major.. we have similar taste (for ONCE!!!!) and we agree on things.. maybe we're gonna bunk our beds too (I'll take the top one!!)

So this is good.

2. RobynCB90

RobynCB90 Member

glad to hear it.

3. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Good for you.

I wouldn't be able to live with a black person, no offense to black people.

Hell, I pay extra just to have a private room here, I can't really live with people.

But damn... I had a friend who used to have to room with a black guy... that was fucking hell...

...rooming with a black girl would be even worse though. Fuck that.

4. zen_arcade

zen_arcade Banned

jesus Pavel. I'm starting to think you're serious with this racism shit.

5. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

a cool roommate is key
    i got pretty lucky for the most part

6. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I'm serious with the above post.

I could never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever live with a black guy, especially the ones here.

They have no culture, no common sense, and obviously no respect for anyone other than themselves. The guy that my friend lived with used to come in at 3 in the morning being loud as hell, would steal his food and his weed, would blast loud rap music at all times of the day, and so on and so forth.

I really don't mind hanging out with them, but you gotta cut the line somewhere. I'm a very private person and I really need my own space. I wouldn't be able to share it with a black guy, considering their culture (or lack of) here. It has nothing to do with race, it's just the way that most of them seem to behave to begin with. I wouldn't mind living with a black guy who wasn't all about being a gangsta, yet those are few in between here.

7. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

well my black roommates were just.. really totally ghetto and didn't really like white people like most black people on my campus. Like they're the racist ones.

8. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I completely understand what you mean.

9. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Yeah, honestly... fuck living with some ghetto ass people. I wouldn't want to live with white trash people either.

I'm glad that I'm in Honors here and don't have to deal with too many idiots.

10. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

lol my suitemate though.. she's kinda bad. I went to introduce myself the first day and she looked at me from head to toe as if I was rotting or something.. then she blasted her shit rap music real loud and first and only interaction she's had so far with my roommate was: "um d'you mind if I puke?" while she was showering yesterday morning.

11. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Bitches be crazy.

12. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Geez Pavel, you're such a nice guy.:rolleyes: So now we know what races you don't like (Blacks, Arabs, etc.), perhaps you could tell us which ones you do like.

I mean, if a person is respectable, why should it matter what color their skin is? Sorry, but you say some really ignorant shit sometimes.

13. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

You didn't read a single thing I said, did you?

You idiot.

This thread mentioned ghetto ass black roommates, and I related how much I dislike ghetto ass black people.

It doesn't matter if they're black. I also dislike ghetto ass Asian, white, yellow, red, and so on. The skin color is not the fucking point. You are the one who is racist because you're so obsessed with it to begin with.

14. Kizen

Kizen Member

I totally feel you on this...

privacy is important

I mean there I am trying to meditate, and they're just wandering around like the world is actually in motion..

15. zen_arcade

zen_arcade Banned

I hear you, because I live in the world and ride busses and know what you're talking about, but I've met too many outstanding black folks to make such a broad statement. usually I can tell right off the bat who is decent. I can hardly stand most people regardless of race.
    have to say I can't stand any gangstas, but I can't stand yokels either.

16. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Yeah, I know plenty of great black people.

But I dislike all the ghetto ass ones. It's as simple as that.

...and just like you, I dislike most people as it is. Race has nothing to do with it. I like how Matt is trying to make it sound like it does though... what an asshole.

17. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i particularly hate the ghetto ass black people more than the other ghetto ass races

18. zen_arcade

zen_arcade Banned

ghetto ass mofos are always ignorant and generally always got an attitude. I agree it doesn't have to do with race, but with context and societal conditions. I can't count how many times I've gotten that look that Laety described: raised eyebrows, mouth open in a half-sneer, looking you up and down. they should be shot in the face.

19. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Well, I agree with you about the ignorant ghetto blacks. I don't like them either. I wrote what I did before I read your other post, Pavel. But if that's the case, why didn't you mention it to begin with?

20. zen_arcade

zen_arcade Banned

probably to rock the boat and get reactions out of the politically correct.