It HAS to be EGO DEATH!!!

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Brandon Johnson, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Brandon Johnson

Brandon Johnson Members

I was at the Moneybagg Yo concert last night and I finally realized what’s been goin on with me...After i smoke I just half to listen to be able to induce my own Ego Death. In the seconds that the awakening was actually CALLING me and saying just let go and let it happen....The whole concert was talking to me and starring at me...tryna say just let go. It’s an astral projection thing I wasn’t ready for bcuz of how AWARE I was it was scary to think that all of it was real knowing it was.

I always reject my awakening‍♂️ Now I know what it is. It’s Beautiful but Scary at the same time.It’s only scary bcuz you half to let go of reality, And your AWARE that tht is what you’re doing. But everybody in the concert was lookn n talking to me in those 10 seconds like come on over to the other side!! But like always I was too afraid to. The losing of my sense of self just felt too scary.