It has been a nice mello day.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Unknown American, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

It was nice to go out and walk today. It was misting off and on all day.

I was not looking for anything but silence. And there it was, so close to me.

Hope all is well in your world.:)

2. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

Why thank you, today was awesome. Had a more tactical snowball fight than yesterday and now my legs hurt so much when I move. I'm freaking out about sixth form much worse and I need to do some work but God, I do love my life. :D

Very nice picture btw.

3. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

Well... we're all just hanging in there, waiting for february and subsequently march to end.

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Like you I too went out for a walk today.

I got bundled up in my down coat from LL Bean to stave off the bitter cold while contemplating the moment; for all things are transitory [​IMG]

Hotwater

5. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

I'm also having such a lovley day. It's really nice out, making the walk to class really nice, people were much more smiley and receptive during said walk...and then my friend was in a drag show so I watched that and I've had meetings all day for planning different events and campaigns and the meeting have been good and friendly and had snacks...It's a good day :)