it cant be legalized if you dont vote!!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by PsyChOStaLk3r, Jun 4, 2004.

1. PsyChOStaLk3r

PsyChOStaLk3r Member

:eek: It really upsets me to see teens now adays abusing our special organic substance, known as marijuana, its not a drug, the government fills your head with bull shit add's such as the little girl on the bike, and the one with the pool, the funny part is...everyone who set up that commericial either has tried marijuana or uses it on a regular basis, or has used it on a regular basis,

LIsTen, we can legaLIZE this shit, but we need to work together, we need to VOTE!!! what no one understands is we have freedom of speech we can say and do what we want when we want, and every year on the peice of paper that chooses ur future in your community it states LEGALIZE THE GREEN? and the weirdest part of it is i have never met a person old enough to vote that has acctualy said no i would not want to legalize it, everyone in my town wants it out there, and wants to be able to use it, make it known man, pass out fliers, get it out there, when ur eighteen you have the right to vote, and when your not eighteen u have the right to encourage those to vote!!!!!

and a word of advice be respectfull to nature so abuse the green

www.legalize.com

2. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

..........If only it were that easy.

3. PsyChOStaLk3r

PsyChOStaLk3r Member

;) it is easy though... to tell you the truth all we really have to do is voteo ur little hearts out, its on the voting sheet every year!!! JUST GET OUT THERE AND VOTE IT LEGAL!

4. EasyRider

EasyRider Member

"is...everyone who set up that commericial either has tried marijuana or uses it on a regular basis, or has used it on a regular basis"

And how did you find that out?:confused: Oh and when did it stop being a drug? It changes the way you think/do things so my guess is that yes it is a drug.

I have met loads of people who don't want it legalised and would vote against it, so the laws just gonna have to keep on getting broken.

5. PsyChOStaLk3r

PsyChOStaLk3r Member

:p yeah i guess u could...hmmm....no....lets see....nope i dont see marijuana as a drug, i see it more as an herbal supplement, its like goat weed...it changes how you think, or w/e, but its not a drug, and u can buy it in a store, i dont know maybe im wrong but me personally i think that weed is fare from being something bad for you....

JUST VOTE

acctually i dont know if they do but i think they do!:eek: :rolleyes:

6. garf12

garf12 Member

ummm I've voted a few times and never seen anything about legalizing bud?? And even if your state did leagalize it, it is still agaisnt the law in the eyes of the FEDS. So all the feds would have to do is cut off funding to the state and that would change that.

7. Riff-iz-me

Riff-iz-me Member

Marijuana is not a drug. It is a naturally occuring herb. Drugs are MANUFACTURED or PROCESSED such as meth, cocaine, X, heroin. Marijuana is no more a DRUG than tobacco. Is it harmful? maybe. Is it addictive? Psychologically. Should it be illegal? Not in my opinion, but I am a user so I am biased. Personally I think it should be regulated just like tobacco and alcohol (which is processed..hmmmm), but it should not be illegal.

8. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I don't know about you, but where I live I've never seen the option to legalize marijuana on the ballot. You can bet your sweet ass that I'm not voting for Bush though.

9. PsyChOStaLk3r

PsyChOStaLk3r Member

it isn't a drug!!!! but i think that they need to legalize it becuz our government in massachusettes alone would save 2,000 a year if we did legalize it! its not too much money but hey why spend money on makin it ilegal if its really not even half as bad at alcohol

10. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Wish it were that simple. We'll need a massive grassroots movement to come along... otherwise the federal government is just too strong and too stubborn to admit the wasteful ineffectiveness of marijuana prohibition.

11. purcolekraze

purcolekraze Member

12. peacelizard

peacelizard Member

Hey, I read somewhere that weed can replace cotton in t-shirt, make paper and other stuff. So it would helpful to us and the government. (Can somebody back me on this, cause I'm not sure). Also weed carries a lot of background in racism (like cause mexicans smoked it white folkes didn't like it) in stuff, I read that some where too. Smoking weed shows rebellion against whatever and if it's legalized and maybe less people will smoke it. I guess.
    You know I try to tell my friends I smoke weed for the good, uh, "enlighening" purposes, not just cause it popular or I want to rebel or stuff.

13. BuddyBuds

BuddyBuds Member

The problem is you can't "just vote for legalization" you have to vote for a candidate, and last time I checked none of the the canidates had marijuana legalization as part of their platform. atleaast not any of the 'real' candidates (that have any chance of winning)

14. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

Keep on dreamin'.

15. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

the downfall of legalization.........
    the government will tax the hell out of it!!

16. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

BuddyBuds-you look like the guy who played
    "Jim Morrison" in Waynes World 2

17. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

18. garf12

garf12 Member

even so It would be cheaper then what most people pay now.

19. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Plus I'd love to have the ability to go down to the local coffee shop and buy a couple of joints. I'd definitely grow my own, but the convenience would be fucking awesome.

BudbyBuds - You really look like my RA down the hall last year.

20. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Eh it'll be worth it. At any rate, it beats getting arrested and either getting massive fines, rehab, and/or a jail sentence.