It’s possible I was exposed to COVID-19

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Jennifer19, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Use adjuncts to build the system, not just bandaids....

2. Scottishdk

Scottishdk Senior Member

The only true way to find out is to have an anti body test. Any anti bodies at all and you've had it/been exposed. Zero anti bodies and no you have not. Hope this helps

3. Tests come back all over the place with false positive, false negative, I trust getting our immune systems STRONG...

It's maddening that the powers out there do NOT talk about taking control with working on your immune system,,, it's masks, distance, hand sanitizers, testing....blah blah blah.....

I listen to a lot of sources outside of mainstream propaganda that says WORK ON YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM.

This is the TRUTH.....all "they" offer are bandaids....all part of the establishment, keep them sick, we need them sick...we need their money for their drugs.... and our profits....etc

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2020
  4. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

hmm

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  5. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

My niece has the virus she has a fever and a sore throat it is not good I am totally freaking out because I was around them Wednesday and I gave them a hug

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

My sister is getting her re tested

7. Learn to relax, work on that immune system and wear your mask as I'm sure you do. You would really benefit by meditation practice, to keep you calm, being anxious only stresses the body more,,,,

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2020
    Jennifer19 likes this.
  8. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Well my sister and nieces all have fevers they all got retested waiting on there results It’s gonna be a miracle if I don’t catch this virus because I was at their house for a half hour I hugged and kissed them all good bye

9. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Jennifer you need to get smarter. Kissing and hugging is a great way to get sick.

Please get tested.

And please be sensible. Even though we love and miss our friends and family, it is more important to stay safe!

Jennifer19 likes this.
  10. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I had no idea they were in contact with there dad that had the virus at the time my sister knew Over a week ago after I saw my nieces they went with their dad he said he was not feeling well he was nervous about being around his kids my sister fucked up she said you are fine come get the girls and then after They spent the weekend with there dad a few days later he tested positive for the virus my sister is the one that fucked up their dad said he was not feeling well he was nervous about being around his kids my sister said you are fine come get the girls and he was symptomatic at the time so we went and visited my sister He hadn’t been tested at the time but then a few days later he got tested and tested positive

11. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

So when we were at my sisters we had no idea about the situation that her dad was symptomatic at the time because at that time he had not been tested but then a few days later he got tested and tested positive I am literally the only one that’s taking this seriously my sister fucked up she fucked up big time she knew that their dad was possibly not feeling well and that he could have the virus but she said come get the girls anyway if I had known this I never would’ve gone to their house

12. ~Zen~

Sounds like your family is not paying attention.

You need to get serious about this Jennifer. People's lives are at stake over this.

I am quite afraid that if you get it you will suffer greatly with your already compromised lungs.

Please take care of yourself, you are family here at HipForums!

Jennifer19 likes this.
  13. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Yes I will be getting tested

14. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I am taking this seriously they’re not taking it seriously they all say that they are fine I can’t get a straight answer on any of them

15. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

My sister put this whole family in jeopardy

16. ~Zen~

Well then stay away from them until they get serious!

Your health is more important than that.

Sorry to be such a downer, but we do want you to be safe, healthy and happy.

17. ~Zen~

I am sorry about your sister.

Jennifer19 likes this.
  18. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I am staying away from them and I will be getting tested

ZenKarma likes this.
  19. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

My sister is in the goddamn medical field how the hell could she Be this careless and stupid

ZenKarma likes this.
  20. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

You’re not being a downer at all this is very serious I’ve been so upset the nonstop crying filled with anxiety

ZenKarma likes this.