Israel Recruits Army Of Bloggers To Troll Anti-War Websites

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pressed_Rat, Jan 19, 2009.

1. guy

guy Senior Member

yeah i used to subscribe to that view to in the past.

the evidence against this original view is heavy. slowly i realised that this sort of thing was being waged here.

even a very simple search on the trolling by jehvah's merry band brings a vast amount of evidence.

the trolls don't negotiate

they don't learn

they don't discuss

they bombard

they shout down

they are here to destroy free speech in the same way they have destroyed our civilisation by encouraging us to declare war on the middle east.

eventually they silence any dissent and they succeed, not for any reasoned argument or presentation of facts or logic.

the sooner this site reacts to the lice of the internet the better.

2. pineapple08

pineapple08 Members

Rat I hope you are not a double agent, working for the feds and all.

3. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

Shall we move this to the conspiracy forum?

4. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

I'll get the shovel.........

5. guy

guy Senior Member

speak of the jehovah!!!

give my regards to your masters in tel aviv.

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

For a while there I thought the same thing but I’ve come to the conclusion that rat is a true believer :eek:

A real zealot in his quest to sever the cords of the puppet masters [​IMG]

Hotwater

7. def zeppelin

def zeppelin All connected

In Jaycola's defense, He wasn't being a brown noser. If someone is going against the forums rules and a moderator warns you not to do it, please don't become upset when a moderator tries to point out where you are might be wrong; many of them are just trying to prevent you from being banned and some aren't as patient as the rest. Also, Aristartle is very patient with everyone, so I would consider her to be a good mod.

About the site full of images, can anyone cite anything from that? In other words, if my point that I was trying to make was a website that explained my point of view through photos, can I use that as a reference, or can I only use text?

Thanks.

8. odon

odon Slightly Popular

the trolls don't negotiate

they don't learn

they don't discuss

they bombard

they shout down

"That's you that is" :D

9. hannahannahannah

hannahannahannah What's a Palindrome?

(from hiptastic)

I'm not a debator either. I've stated that here before. What I feel and what we write has nothing to do with wanting a 'captive aduience' and I think the same is true of Xexon.

Feck, but they're good here at creating minutia here. :rolleyes:

10. guy

guy Senior Member

as i said , give my regards to tel aviv

11. guy

guy Senior Member

if you are a first time reader of these forums

be aware

these forums have been infected by israel firsters

they are bombarding the forums with garbage

happy reading

12. guy

guy Senior Member

just a timely reminder from me

i do this every once in a while here

read through the posts on this thread started by someone else

this website has been successfully attacked

please be aware of this when reading through posts on this forum

13. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

You could just ask me to sticky it.

14. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Guy

I don’t think that is true (at least on the politics forum) on the whole I think the people that come here are against the policies of successive Israeli governments and the religious elements that support the occupation and settlement programmes.

Oh I think some people try it, as I said earlier –

The thing is that I don’t think they’re getting that much support here.

15. guy

guy Senior Member

the thing is this

they don't need anyones support

an old trick of hitler was to simply shout down any opposing voice

argue and deconstruct the logic of these entities as much as you want it will only be washed away in the volume. you have to understand that after some small research you see that these entities have mobilised in a big way.

all i am doing is making people who may come to this forum more aware that there are other forces at work here. its not spamming by me as such, simply a occasional reminder. exhuming original threads like this are necessary.

16. pineapple08

pineapple08 Members

You see them in action on other forums. It is not a modest effort on their part.

17. guy

guy Senior Member

yes i've just scanned around and found they are active in quite a few other forums trying to shut them down as well. its not any constructed critique they just have to keep talking. if they keep talking then it washes the original point away, which of course is their intention.

i think the thing in their favour is that the average sane person can't be bothered making the effort anymore to point out the failings in their logic.

the aim to is to destroy and so far i think they have been very successful, the politics are very quiet compared to say 3 years ago. skip never got his head around the fact that people were trying to destroy his site - organised attcks on the site.

when you do some cursory searching you discover that it is an organised effort

i came across this
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_desktop_tool

it makes sense now why this site would start attracting attention.

18. pineapple08

pineapple08 Members

Ye its just like Clinton "unprecedented BS"

19. guy

guy Senior Member

this is now an experiment

i think when i pointed out an organisation called GIYUS existed i think it might have been wiped for some strange reason. there are entities being formed waging a propaganda attack on web forums. supporters of GIYUS are being used to bombard these forums. if this comment is now wiped about the organisation then i gues i know all i need to know about "hippyland". you can't say they haven't worked hard to destroy this place. GIYUS by the way is an organisation dedicated to bombarding the net with pro-israeli propaganda. even the russians and chinese don't bother doing this kind of thing at this level.

the main thing is to drive any independent thought of the net.

heres a snippet about who they are and what they want to do.

"To check out the power of the megaphone, I logged onto a website called GIYUS (Give Israel Your United Support) last Wednesday afternoon. More than 25,000 registered users of www.giyus.org have downloaded the megaphone software, which enables them to receive alerts asking them to get active online.
    It did not take long for an alert to come through. A Foreign Office minister, Kim Howells, had issued a press statement condemning that day's Palestinian rocket attack which killed an elderly Israeli and wounded other civilians. GIYUS wanted site users to "show your appreciation of the UK's response".

20. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

*coughs*

Excuse me guy, but what are you talking about in reference to HipForums wiping stuff out?

You don't have any proof of anything - and I've yet to notice any type of disturbance.