Isn't it a very bad luck to have been born a male?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Grandeur, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

As we all know women are so protected in the soceity. You can do a lot of things when you are a woman, because women are so fucking protected in the soceity. When you are a man, you should really be careful.

Don't tell me they are raped or anything. 90 percent of of the men in this soceity are women protector. So leave this attidue.

Being a man, I am having a lot more difficulties myself.

Let me give you some examples...

If I had a car, I could easily get involed with a traffic car. But I was a woman, men would see that I was a woman and don't do anything. Because even among low class people who like fighting, there is this thing, you cannot hit a woman. But when I am a man, they will fuck me and put me into a coma.

What else,

When you are a woman, you are never single unless you want. Being a man, I could never get near a woman. I would get beaten up by honor guards if I did.

A while back, I just tried to talk some girls sitting at cafes when I was drunk. I didn't say any bad words or anything just normal talk, but for only that reason, I was almost beaten up by honor guards. The reason is trying to talk to people from oppossite sex who I don't know.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
  2. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Women have 52% less upper body strength than men.
    Women earn 81.4% of what men do.
    13.8% of women are poor compared to 11.1% of men.
    1 in 4 women will be physically assaulted in her lifetime.
    1 in 5 women will be raped.

If you're whining that women don't like talking to you (when drunk? Really?), perhaps it's not that it's "very bad luck to have been born a male" (sociologically, males look pretty damned "lucky" to me); it might just be that you're simply an asshole.

3. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

Nope. Women are lucky to have been born females. And they are also protected by soceity. And they can do just about everything using their being women.

And If I was a woman who drank alcohol, I would not be an asshole. You see, both being a male and drinking made me an asshole.

If I was a woman who was drinking, you would not call me an asshole. This is my bad luck because I was born a male. You've just proved it.

4. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

My dead mother had alcohol problem too but she used her being a woman. So she had no problem.

I am a man, and when you are a man, you are an asshole.

When I was 10 years old, my mother was getting drunk once 2 days.

You see being a man sucks... don't you see it?

5. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Simple answer to that one - have the snip and transition

Eric!, ~Zen~ and phil1965 like this.
  6. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

Really, so women are not raped are they, well look at some of the lets say Asian countries, Take india for example, how many women are gang raped and then murdered? How many young children are raped and murdered? FFS those perverts are even marrying kids at 8 years old so they can have sex with them 'legally'!
    DO NOT get me started on this, here in the UK we have so many Muslim paedophile gangs going round abusing and raping girls of school age as well as young women, sick feckers they are all of them, if I had my way each one would get a bullet when caught, not a jail sentence! Lets talk about giving birth, one of the most painfull experiences going, yet women do it, FFS you can't handle your few pathetic little problems without going all drama queen and wanting to commit suicide, something you haven't yet done I hasten to add, there are women living in really shitty conditions with arseholes for husbands and as well as trying to work and earn a living to pay the bills they are running a house and bringing up kids, so don't give me all that 'women have it easy' bollocks, put it this way, I have done some tough jobs but even I wouldn't like to be a woman.
    Sober up, grow up and straighten up, and stop fecking whinging, it's time you changed the record!

Alonso376 and Cookie Man like this.
  7. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

Can't say I understood your answer. You know english is my foreign language.

8. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You transition to become a woman after having your penis surgically removed.

9. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

If I was a woman, you won' be saying sober up, grow up and straighten up.

You guys just proved how good it is to be a woman.

Think of me a woman, how would you talk to me?

10. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

I would still be telling you to grow up believe me, I make no distinction in the way I treat people because of their sex, and yes I have hit a woman, well two actually, but when they are trying to stab you it kind of justifies things.

Eric! likes this.
  11. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

I believe in being born a woman. You are born that way in the beginning.

12. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

If I was born a female, I would be conceited, stuck up. I would have a big ego. I would feel so valuable. Even if I was not the most beautiful girl, I would feel so because of the male attention.

13. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

you already have a big ego and an overinflated sense of your own importance, so nothing new there then. lol

Alonso376, scratcho and Cookie Man like this.
  14. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

Where are you from? I guess you haven't met a turkish woman. You would know what ego means.

15. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

If I was born a male, I would be conceited, stuck up. I would have a big ego. I would feel so valuable. Even if I was not the most beautiful guy, I would feel so because of the male privilege.
    There; I fixed it for you.

16. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

When you were a male, no girl would talk to you.

But when you are a female, you are having too much attention from opossite sex, which makes you turn into a stuck up person.

Let me add this....

Men who had girlfriends act the same way just like they had done something impossible. That is they way they act. At least

17. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

Forgive me for misspelling the words above, english is my foreign language and I am also drunk for which reason you look down on me.

But believe me, I speak english better than most of the people in Turkey.

18. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

This drunkard speaks english better than 90 percent of people in Turkey. Think about that.

At my university classes, I was the best person at english. But I was bad at chemistry, which was my department, and that was also the reason I would not be able to graduate from university.

19. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

Plus, I very rarely drink these days. Before yesterday, I had not drunk for 28 days and before that, I had not drunk for 39 days, which means I only drank twice in the last 68 days.

There is a turkish saying that if I had luck, I would have been born a girl out of my mother.

This is a turkish saying which everybody has heard of in Turkey .

soulcompromise likes this.
  20. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

Another turkish saying, which is ruder..

Rather than having property so much as the world, have a pussy so little as the nut.