isn't it a great feeling to feel like you've just been fucked-over by the system..

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Penny, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

..ha ha. Today was a snow day, classes cancelled.. so I got all this work done, and then I decided to go buy my prescriptions without waiting for my insurance coverage to kick-in. Maybe I'm bi-polar and this was my manic euphoric-workaholic-decides-to-spend-a-ton-of-money-all-of-a-sudden phase. I don't know why I decided to stop struggling.. maybe I just felt like it would be totally pointless in fact and that those meds shouldn't stay at the pharmacy too much longer. I figured okay.. so I have to go to Bursar's office.. explain that they haven't updated my coverage.. that they need to do it.. and what are they gonna tell me.. oh yea we'll do it.. and in a month from now it may be taken care of. Fuck the administration. I mean I don't know - maybe this could have been fixed right away but seriously.. could it? I think not. So yea I had over 100 dollars on my student card funds and now I only have 30. Sucks. What would REALLY make me mad is if this insurance thing COULD be fixed in a matter of days but really.. that doesn't happen. So.. yea.

2. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

Fuck the system.

Oi oi oi.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

War!
    Fuck the system!
    War!
    Fuck the system!
    Fuck the system!!
    War!
    Fuck the system!
    War!
    I need to fuck the sys.
    I need to fuck the sys..
    I need to fuck the sys...

4. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

Welcome To America!!!!

5. A-Bear's-Vagina

A-Bear's-Vagina 2 Kings Chapter 2 23-24

Join an anarchist collective and riot in the streets. Thats what I would do.

6. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I think I should send United Health Care a virus in the mail, my school's Bursar's office bills made of man-eating ants, and throw a molotov cocktail at CVS pharmacy.

7. Skyforce

Skyforce Member

Fck it, few things of the sort has happened to me over the last month and it doesn't make me too happy.
    people are slow and stupid that's all i have to say :(

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

yeah.. DO IT!! DO IT!

9. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

DHS might consider that a bit on the 'terroristic' side

10. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

oh I'm already considered a terrorist anyways haha I'm French

11. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

Oh, well then they probably are just ignoring you then

12. A-Bear's-Vagina

Go behind CVS pharmacy with a lock, turn off their gas valve and put a lock on it, so even once they figure out what is wrong they will need to find bolt cutters before they can turn it back on. Gas valves are set up to have locks put on so companies can keep your gas off if you don't pay your bills.

13. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

that's a good one. if it wasn't so cold out and if I hadn't spent all my money on their fucking meds I might have done it.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

your great,, you came up with this all yourself? If you do this now while its super cold you could cause the temps to drop, maybe breaking a water line inside.. Flooding the place..
    But ah yeah, I did that lock trick once and the dudes pipes frozes..
    hey vagina your from the burgh too.. :cheers2:

15. A-Bear's-Vagina

I didn't think it up myself. I know someone who used to work for a utilities company and he told me about how you can lock the gas on any house or public building.
    Pittsburgh is a shitty city to be under 21 in, everything is 21 and over. I could see it being a great place if I were a bit older though. Maybe we have pasted on the street without even knowing it. :cheers2:

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

doubtful, but i bet you guys have fingerpainted at least.

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

:rolleyes:... heehee, yes this city is very small I bump into people I never wish to meet again downtown all the time...i mean people I alresdy knew.