Is this wrong of me?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by -=DBCF=-, Jan 22, 2005.

1. -=DBCF=-

-=DBCF=- Member

I went out with a girl for a year and a half, by far the best year and a half of my life. well she dumped me, and then i was depressed as hell for about two months, while she went and got with other guys. Then she comes back to me.... i took her back quite quickly. then she went and the next weekend she cheated on me with some college guy. i swore i would never deal with her again, and the next week i found myself with her again. Then she goes and at a dance completely blows me off to grind quite intensely with some other guy the entire night, never saying one word to me. and yet.... that same night i was back with her. Ive never done the slightest thing wrong to her, yet i get treated terribly, and yet im still with her. I dont understand why, all i know is that i love her very much, and wouldnt know what to do if i lost her.... but at the same time being with her pains me so much because ever since she broke up with me the first time, shes treated me terribly. and i dont know why im posting this, i dont know what this is gonna help, but i just kinda felt like ranting, so thanks for listening....

2. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

OK man, i was in a situation like this not 3 months ago, and you MUST dump her now. In her mind you are weak, and only for her enjoyment. As much as you ache for her you have to let her go and find someone else.

Walking away will help you feel stronger than clinging on ever could.

I was wrecked for two months after my ex dumped me, but when i finally worked up the courage to talk to her, she was a total bitch, which allowed me to see that i had to drop her. And now I'm in another emotionally fulfilling relationship, and all she has is another ex who barely ever talked to her, and a college guy who stopped fucking her half way through because she was on her period. sick bitch.

3. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

Maybe you just like to suffer.

4. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

She knows you'll take her back, so it would seem she feels free to treat you like shit. I say drop the bitch.

5. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

walk away. girls like that are absolutely not worth your time...let alone your heart

6. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

most people who cheat once, will cheat again.

She's so not worth your time. Go find yourself a great gal who's plan in life isn't to fuck with your heart.

7. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

I'm in a situation similar to that right now...I say the thing to do is turn her down a couple times...maybe not right in a row...but let her know that she can't flirt around and always fall back to you....second of all flirt with other chicks in front of her...... then she'll know that she can't fuck around and expect you to be waiting for her when her other plans fall through....and seeing you with another girl will more then likely steam her up a bit

8. Peregrine

Peregrine Member

let go, dude. u feel familiar with her, like she knows u and ur faults etc. etc. to start afresh is such a hassle. but u deserve better man. it's going to be difficult, but that pain at the base of ur chest will eventually go. good luck!

9. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

YOu see, things like this make me think that life is so unfair...
    You must be a pretty decent boy, judging by your post...and yet your in love with :Xqueen bitch:X
    whereas nice girls like myself *grins* :p who are able to respect, love, be faithful to their guy and sadly been through shit in relationships are either alone *sad* or just end up with right fucking assholes.
    I say leave her. You dont need to deal with someone who doesnt respect you. If you let her walk over you she'll keep doing it. she must enjoy knowing that even though she might not score with someone, she still got you as some kind of runners up prize. You want to be that? I'm sure you dont.
    anyway, give her a lesson and save yourself the heartbreak cos it isnt worth it.