is this weird?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by peacelovebarefeet, Jan 23, 2005.

1. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

... i dont really like the feel of being fingered! i mean, its not a BAD feeling that i feel... i just feels like someone is up inside of me, but it doesnt make me get off or anything... is that weird?:& will being fucked feel the same way? cause if so, that will suck! :(

2. fee

fee Member

is it only you doing it or is it someone else?
    how many times have you done it?

3. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Yeah... I was never really that into it. I don't know if guys really like doing it or if they just think you like it.... I've never been able to tell. It's pretty cool if it's not the only thing he's doing... like if he's working in other kinds of stimulation or whatever.... but fingering is just kind of boring. Every now and then, though, someone will hit the right spot for like five seconds... :)

4. mebesideme

mebesideme Member

I have two words for you ladies. "Come here". Figure that riddle out and get your man to figure it out; you will love his fingers after that.

5. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

lol that's a great way to hit the g-spot...

i actually LOVE being fingered! i can get off by being fingered by a guy... mmmmmMMMMmmmm gets me almost as hot as actual sex... sometimes it's better.. depending on the guy doing it.

6. ODESSAWEST

ODESSAWEST Member

I think maybe your just not ready, comfortable or whatever i wouldn't worry about it I was like that at 16 and at 18 I felt completely different don't let it stress you sweetheart a lot of those things are in your head your normal and also they might not be doing it right

7. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Yeah, to what Odessa said and to what HaHa said. First, HaHa, you're right, I think we guys think the girl likes it. The only thing is, when I've fingered girls, it was more like I was masturbating them (more along the lines of clitoral stimulation -- and it worked well) than insertion. But it is quite fun all on its own to feel the interior of a woman's body like that! It's like exploring erotic mystery! :D I like to visualize what my finger(s) are feeling. I remember distinctly feeling the cervix of my ex girlfriend (and others after that). That was neat, since I had seen pics of what it should look like, and damned if it didn't feel just like it should! LOL!

And Odessa, I also suspect that it's about a comfortability thing.

-Jeffrey

8. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

not unusual in women that are virgins. before i had had sex w/ my bf, the first time he fingered me it was actually a little uncomfortable. but believe me, it grows on you. now if he goes there during foreplay, i go thru the roof.

9. stuntdragon1

stuntdragon1 Member

is he just jabbing? or is he doing the "come here"/"spiderman web flinging thing"?

10. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

This girl likes being fingered a lot actually. I can be brought to orgasm about every time that way, either a clitoral or G spot orgasm one. It's also nice when they're eating you out & they're fingering you at the same time, VERY NICE! It's great stimulation before actual intercourse.

11. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

hahahahahaha! jabbing! *lol*

clitoral stimulation is nice, but don't stick fingers *up* my pussy. i prefer a good old fashioned cock for penetration... unless toys are involved. that's a whole 'nother story.

oooh i'm dirty :)