Is This The End For Salvia?

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by KieranA001, May 11, 2013.

1. KieranA001

KieranA001 Member

2. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Ehh... same shit again and again...

Even if it is the end in UK (which has a really huge legal salvia market), it will stay legal in other countries and if not, it will be able to aquire in underground. (Just as every other drug those retards delagalised thinking it will do anything)

3. Wolfman's Brother

Wolfman's Brother Member

Wait wait wait how the fuck can you die with salvia use pure propaganda shit (expect falling of an balcony that is their own god damn fault) I'm growing this plant at home,I smoke it regularly and I don't have any so called problems and I'm 15. I'm more focused,I have an clear mind, and my imagination becomes much stronger,and I can't get angry.

The only thing that can harm you while smoking salvia is the smoke nothing else

4. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

bwahaha, you got me there.
    Seems like you just did get angry.

Talk to us back in few years when your symptoms develop.

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It may be the end for Salvia being sold on Amazon, which I was completely unaware of before reading the article.

6. KieranA001

KieranA001 Member

I just don't understand why the government bands drugs that they don't know hardly anything about, or that they cannot justify how they're bad for you. Everyone should have free will.

Yet, in the article that I posted, they're aiming it towards Salvia yet it wasn't Salvia that caused any of those deaths.

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The USA is owned by the pharmaceutical industry and other lobbyists, and we bully the rest of the world into following our drug policy's. If there is no money in a drug, we have no interest in it. Something like Saliva has no place in the system.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHXXTCc-IVg"]Bill Maher - Anti-Pharma Rant - YouTube

8. Wolfman's Brother

Wolfman's Brother Member

no I didn't get angry,I just got "excited" in an bad way. :)

Well what kind of symtoms do you have in mind? I'm not baked every single day,I smoke plain leaves once a week max.

9. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

nah. it goes back to the underground. you can freely grow it if you want to. buy cuttings online. police cant identify it anyways. looks like mint.

10. savedbyyohimbe

savedbyyohimbe Member

It's not the end of Salvia in the UK, it's just a small group of concerned mothers who think the war on drugs is there to protect their children, asking Amazon to withdraw some it's products because they’re not considered family friendly items. It's just a temporary flair up, Savila Divinorum itself will probably just disappear into semi obscurity again, and for people like us, that's probably the best "legal-status quo" we could hope for - we don’t want another Miley Cyrus incident making it to the mainstream.

It could be worst though, you could be living in the American state of Louisiana:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana_State_Act_159
    If you’re a psychedelic explorer living in the surrounding territories, just politely avoid the state of Louisiana like the plague, the same way traveling citizens had to politely avoid Salem during the Salem witch hunts of 1692, colonial Massachusetts, lol.

11. unfocusedanakin

^
    Louisiana is right in the heart of a very conservative area of the USA. Pretty much any area that was part of the south during the civil war should be considered hostile to drugs of any type other then beer, cigarettes, and college football.

12. savedbyyohimbe

savedbyyohimbe Member

Thanks for sharing your thoughts unfocusedanakin. Is that why they call it bible belt country then? I'm curious, what would happen if I refused to attend church in Louisiana, would I get noticed or something? How possible is it to be anonymous in these places?

13. unfocusedanakin

Yeah you would probably be noticed. You won't be burned at the steak for witchcraft though. You might not be a social outcast, but people will be more suspicious of you at first. Unless you meet someone who is more liberal, they do live in the south, just in smaller numbers if voting numbers are any indication. I would say atheism is more accepted in other parts of the country.

There are allot of small towns where you can be off the radar a little more, but they will probably be more conservative then the bigger cites.