is this guy gay?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by princess17, Jan 28, 2005.

1. princess17

princess17 Member

ok my boyfriend has this friend and i think he is gay and in love with my boyfriend so tell me what u think.

he is 19 years old hes been with one girl wich was a one night stand. never had a girlfriend. doesent look at hott girls. isent interested in girls at all. he constantly wants to be around my boyfriend. so bad that when my boyfriend went and got a job at a car lot he went to get a job there too so they can work together.one night while he was drunk my boyfriend woke up and his friend was patting him dows and searching him like he was the police.

so what do u think is he gay or no? i say i think he is.

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

sounds like it

3. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

who the fuck cares.........are you afraid your boy friend will run off with him or something?????

4. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Doesn't sound like he's gay to me... I'm not interested in hot girls because I want somebody I can relate to; they don't call them RELATIONships. Then again, I am bisexual (well, I don't call it that, but the label applies to the subject), but I apply the same approach for guys, and then base it on sexual attraction as to whether I'd ever consider someone to be a boyfriend or just a friend.

Took a job at a car dealership because his friend did? Sounds like he's good friends with your boyfriend; I would have done the same if there were openings at the place my best friend works, I don't get to see him to much because he works and I don't...

5. princess17

princess17 Member

no not at all i just wanted to know.

6. princess17

princess17 Member

do all guys want to spend that much time with his friends alll the time

7. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

More often than not, yes. I've been friends with that kid since first grade; my first and best friend ever (knew him since I was old enough to go out and play) moved away in fourth grade (not out of state, but far enough to change his personality and make him nearly alien to him), so it just strengthened my other friendships. I gotta find out if he's doing anything this weekend...

8. JayJ

JayJ Member

Firstly, gotta agree with ocean byrd - that i don't think your bf's friend's gay - just sounds like they're best friends. Secondly, sure I wouldn't mind spending that much time with my best friend, or many of my other friends for that matter. And it's just not guys as you asked. My best friend's a girl...we've been friends since highschool and now we both study similar stuff together in college, hang out as much as we can together and I'm gonna start working with her soon :)

Doesn't mean I'm in love with her relationship wise...sure i love her as a friend, but relationship's kinda not possible for me, seeing as I'm gay m'self lol

My advice? Don't worry about it. If you're just bothered that your bf isnt giving you enough time, talk to him about spending more time together, but don't try to separate the two of them if you know what i mean...