Is this guy a bad person?

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by sockhippie, Mar 10, 2011.

1. sockhippie

sockhippie Member

This person is pretty much two-faced.
    I first met him as a classmate of mine, about two years ago. Thanks to him, the class (socially) sucked! Almost every day in that class, he'd either insult me in front of everyone in the class and/or hit me and get away with it. Every time he did something mean, he'd just laugh and go on with the rest of his day.

He has bullied a few people and seems to never learns his lesson. Ironically, all the girls and some of the guys at school like him (including people having him on as a friend on facebook). He's on the football team and in reality, has about five close friends.

Doesn't know when to be polite, I was talking to my friend and he was near my friend and told me "Get out of here, I'm tired of hearing your annoying little voice and I'm actually being nice."

This guy in my opinion is a total a**hole, but tell me what you think.

2. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Sounds to me like he's a classic bully.

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

The thing about bullies that is easy to take into consideration when you're a few years out of high school but really hard to consider when you're still in high school is that most bullies are bullies because they are bullied at home. This guy probably has a really shitty home life and takes it out on people at school.

That doesn't excuse his behavior but it might make it easier for you to empathise with him.

Treat him with pity, kill him with kindness. I bet that will shut him up. And if it doesn't, then befriend the biggest guy in your school and get him to kick his ass :)

4. petersellars

petersellars Member

well to me yes he is a bad person. he knows that he's not allowed to do what he's doing. but i think that you should not focus on whether or not he's evil; this guy is just stupid.

he sounds like a massive dick/jerk. i wouldn't really concern myself with whether or not he learns his lesson though. but if he hits you in class you should do something. because that's creating a hostile environment and that violates your civil rights.

5. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

I can almost guarantee you in reality, this guy feels like shit about himself.
    If he doesnt know it yet, he'll find out soon enough. When high school is over, and treating people like shit doesnt impress anyone anymore, and he hasnt really developped any important social skills, he's gonna hit a wall.

Next time he does something like this, think about what I just told you, look at him straight in the eye, smile, and walk away. That'll give him something to think about, I promise.

6. Maxxy

Maxxy Members

Indeed I doubt these are bad people and some people who have done some horrific things have turned out to be excellent members of Society in the end

I can speak from expierence here I was bullied heavily at school. And I am NOT proud to admit this but I have done some bulling myself, and I can tell you I have been crying with regret and All I want is the Chance to see this person to say Sorry,. Even if its the laat thing I can do. However I can only promise to never do it again