Is this degrading for a man

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by gjg, May 26, 2007.

1. gjg

gjg Member

Mostly looking for guys input only on this if u dont mind. I mean,like this; I schtooped her a few times,developed satrong feelings for her and then she would never see me again even tho I wanted too.Thats been a few months.But she wants to talk everyday on the web now, telling me stuff, almost as if i wrer a chick.I went along all this time hoping to get back into it, but she stood me up a cpl times already and i know she doesnt want to see me.I mean, its more of a big deal to me, not her , but Ive kinda stopped emails b4 and after awhile she'll email me. I think I should have never done it . right? In case u dont know im horrible with women, soo thats why Im asking. Whats going on studs? If im not mistaken, most ive talked to said to ditch the witch-stop answering emails and she will stop too.Anyway, its too late, shes leaving, but its crazy and I dont know what to make of her motives all this time. was it because she knew it was humiliating and got some weird pleasure from seeing me lose my dignity by doing this, or am i making a big deal outta nothing? This thing has done me a lot of emotional and physical harm.Its over, but now ive got to live with what transpired and thats whole differnt ball of wax.I cant just go out and find another girl either, cause i just cant. Ps, shes a real slut, probably stole from me at one point some drugs for her boyfirnd. I was doing little favours for her recently after she started talking to me on email again after her emails had dropped off while she was fcking the guy she liked instead of me -favouurs for her, like bring her food and booze, i dont see her, but i hide it for her-which i did several times recently after her boyfriend split, but now shes leaving the state tuesday to be with him again. I know what ur thinking-she was using me for favours, but no, i dont really think shes the type, i offered and there wasnt much esle to say so i shouldnt have mentioned that.

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

you are just going to have to get over her dude

who knows her reasons or motives
    people are a mysterious species

don't feel ashamed, you aren't making a big deal out of nothing, she hurt your feelings
    and emotion is one of the biggest things a person has, otherwise, what are we?

but really, this girl is no good, there are much better out there, and you deserve (and will eventually receive) one of them :)

3. gjg

gjg Member

4. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

stop talking to her
    stop all contact
    stop it now

5. gjg

gjg Member

and dude, Im 48, thanks but i dont think Ill recieve anything. This was the firsst girl I liked that fcked me in years. wait-this the first girl i ever liked that fcked me. I mean ever really really liked.

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

eh, you never know

ever see Gurmpy Old Men?
    and
    people are meeting at my gram's old folks home all the time :tongue:
    if 60 - 90 year olds can find partners
    why couldn't a 40-59 year old?

7. gjg

gjg Member

Should i write her THIS letter before she leaves in 2 days? I typed it up this morning and Im really tempted to send it to her. Everything is truie by the way, except I lied about the survilelince camera, but she doesnt know if i had one or not when i think she ripped off my stash. heres the letter- should i send to her? i will never get another chance after monday ;
    Hi Jen. I know your leaving and this will be my last email. has ur internet been crashing much lately with all this shitty weather? Ya know, those wires on that wireless sure could get wet or something- or tangled up- goddamn people running around on the roof all the time. bwaaaah . and the one about good luck with ur BF Jeff-the one with 5 kids- the one whos a drug addict that ur grammy wanted you to go with... ahah. You tell so many fckin little lies u cant keep track of em. You really do need to learn to lie better, i mean, if your gonna lie. Like if you tell someone, for instance, that you drove by theier house but they wrent home, you might want to make sure that they actually WERENT home all day.. And if you tell someone u had an abortion, you might not wanna say something like youve never had a guy come inside you. Little things like that....dont worry, im sure youll get better with practice. One other little thing. I didnt want to tell you,cause i thought eventually there was a chance you would tell me urself if we hooked up again at some point , and Im not pissed off.... but i tape evrything on surviellence -nothing you can see real clear, but just enuf to protect myself when i have a girl over and shit, and you are on there stashing the pills. If you want ill send u acpl of stills , so i just thought you might wanna know that b4 u left. I just only wish u woulda asked, i would've given you most of em, or all. And, I was a fool, and fools get what theuy deserve, and yea, i really did love you, which is foolish to "love" a 20yo c-list slut. But oh well. Im not trying to be insulting,-im not knocking you, I hate most respectable chicks., but i kept thinking i could get back into it with you again, which was stupid stupid stupid, but when men deal with chicks,they gotta play by their rules, and im not good at that shit-anyone but me could seen it and veryone i talked to did say right fromn the start to leave you the fck alone. Even you yourself tried to tell me that-not in so many words, but i still thought i could, which was a big mistake..But fcking u-haha, or at my age, *trying* to fck you, i should say, was like nothing ive ever done-you are a fcking tigress.You give shitty head, and crummy handjobs, but u probably get into it more with a guy you arent trying to rip off, but you are nasty as hell,and you swallow, and do nasty shit and get really really hot and wet which is good, and i wished i coulda popped more loads all over like that guy(s) who shot 5 down your throat. And youre pussy is a real turn on... I mean, i wouldnt eat it,and you should get some lessons in hygeine, but its a turn on. Jen, I know it sounds like Im insulting you but i swear im not, Im just lettting you know some factual stuff is all,while I got the chance, cause ill never get another chance after you go...... you know, I would fucking give a hundred fcking dollars to know what the fck you did to have to leave Mass., but it wasnt because u didnt like ur fckin friends- i told u this b4,it was more like some crazy or illigal shit, or most likely youre parents caught you doing something veery fcked up, like coming home without the pants- or worse! ? Ive got a pretty fcking good memory, have u noticed?. you know You can appear soo sweet, almost as if you really *couldnt* be a bitch, but ahahah, you can be -you know that too. .you seem so sweet , but well, you ARE a Woman. today. . Now we come to the end of our little adventure---- for me its an almost unbearably sad time and with more sadness to come.But waht the hell...
    Say hello to Oklahoma for me. the busride will be fun! Oklahoma is such a lovley goddamn fcking place- ive been there. ur gonna reeeeaaaly love it, but then anyplace is better than XXXXX, ill grant you that(except maybe oklahoma actually). . Is youre BF ok with you being a major barslut in 3 months? Don't get knocked up , and if you do, try and remember who the father is--- bwaaaaaaah. Just wondering . ( i think poor ol Jeff isnt gonna be enuf for ol jenn eventually, but im just guessing) But enuf about you. please , please dont take this as a fcking insult , Im not mad right now, and in fact, i wasnt ever really mad at you, even about the pills , even tho i said some mean things, it was more like being nasty, not angry- i cant get mad at anything- i dont know, somethings wrong with me- maybe someone smashing my guitar or something or unless someone hits me...haha , or bites me! Anyways----to show you im not insulting you , i will close with this; goodbye! {and dont get fcking pushed outta any more windows-the next one might be on the 2nd story !}PS- My favourite Jen quote, about desperately wanting me to bring her beer at 10;15 instead of 10;30" Please please get here at 10;15-----translated means; "Bring the beer at 10;15 cause i got a fuck-date at 10;30" . you really should realisae a lot of the stuff you try and get over on is easy to see. And thats my last advice ever.
    >

8. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

i think you should learn to use a spellcheck and paragraphs before you send that off. i cant even muddle past the first few sentences with it being the giant chunk of text that it currently is

9. Poem~Girl

Poem~Girl Member

Should i write her THIS letter before she leaves in 2 days? I typed it up this morning and Im really tempted to send it to her. Everything is truie by the way, except I lied about the survilelince camera, but she doesnt know if i had one or not when i think she ripped off my stash. heres the letter- should i send to her? i will never get another chance after monday ;
    Hi Jen. I know your leaving and this will be my last email. has ur internet been crashing much lately with all this shitty weather? Ya know, those wires on that wireless sure could get wet or something- or tangled up- goddamn people running around on the roof all the time. bwaaaah . and the one about good luck with ur BF Jeff-the one with 5 kids- the one whos a drug addict that ur grammy wanted you to go with... ahah. You tell so many fckin little lies u cant keep track of em. You really do need to learn to lie better, i mean, if your gonna lie. Like if you tell someone, for instance, that you drove by theier house but they wrent home, you might want to make sure that they actually WERENT home all day.. And if you tell someone u had an abortion, you might not wanna say something like youve never had a guy come inside you. Little things like that....dont worry, im sure youll get better with practice. One other little thing. I didnt want to tell you,cause i thought eventually there was a chance you would tell me urself if we hooked up again at some point , and Im not pissed off.... but i tape evrything on surviellence -nothing you can see real clear, but just enuf to protect myself when i have a girl over and shit, and you are on there stashing the pills. If you want ill send u acpl of stills , so i just thought you might wanna know that b4 u left. I just only wish u woulda asked, i would've given you most of em, or all. And, I was a fool, and fools get what theuy deserve, and yea, i really did love you, which is foolish to "love" a 20yo c-list slut. But oh well. Im not trying to be insulting,-im not knocking you, I hate most respectable chicks., but i kept thinking i could get back into it with you again, which was stupid stupid stupid, but when men deal with chicks,they gotta play by their rules, and im not good at that shit-anyone but me could seen it and veryone i talked to did say right fromn the start to leave you the fck alone. Even you yourself tried to tell me that-not in so many words, but i still thought i could, which was a big mistake..But fcking u-haha, or at my age, *trying* to fck you, i should say, was like nothing ive ever done-you are a fcking tigress.You give shitty head, and crummy handjobs, but u probably get into it more with a guy you arent trying to rip off, but you are nasty as hell,and you swallow, and do nasty shit and get really really hot and wet which is good, and i wished i coulda popped more loads all over like that guy(s) who shot 5 down your throat. And youre pussy is a real turn on... I mean, i wouldnt eat it,and you should get some lessons in hygeine, but its a turn on. Jen, I know it sounds like Im insulting you but i swear im not, Im just lettting you know some factual stuff is all,while I got the chance, cause ill never get another chance after you go...... you know, I would fucking give a hundred fcking dollars to know what the fck you did to have to leave Mass., but it wasnt because u didnt like ur fckin friends- i told u this b4,it was more like some crazy or illigal shit, or most likely youre parents caught you doing something veery fcked up, like coming home without the pants- or worse! ? Ive got a pretty fcking good memory, have u noticed?. you know You can appear soo sweet, almost as if you really *couldnt* be a bitch, but ahahah, you can be -you know that too. .you seem so sweet , but well, you ARE a Woman. today. . Now we come to the end of our little adventure---- for me its an almost unbearably sad time and with more sadness to come.But waht the hell...
    Say hello to Oklahoma for me. the busride will be fun! Oklahoma is such a lovley goddamn fcking place- ive been there. ur gonna reeeeaaaly love it, but then anyplace is better than XXXXX, ill grant you that(except maybe oklahoma actually). . Is youre BF ok with you being a major barslut in 3 months? Don't get knocked up , and if you do, try and remember who the father is--- bwaaaaaaah. Just wondering . ( i think poor ol Jeff isnt gonna be enuf for ol jenn eventually, but im just guessing) But enuf about you. please , please dont take this as a fcking insult , Im not mad right now, and in fact, i wasnt ever really mad at you, even about the pills , even tho i said some mean things, it was more like being nasty, not angry- i cant get mad at anything- i dont know, somethings wrong with me- maybe someone smashing my guitar or something or unless someone hits me...haha , or bites me! Anyways----to show you im not insulting you , i will close with this; goodbye! {and dont get fcking pushed outta any more windows-the next one might be on the 2nd story !}PS- My favourite Jen quote, about desperately wanting me to bring her beer at 10;15 instead of 10;30" Please please get here at 10;15-----translated means; "Bring the beer at 10;15 cause i got a fuck-date at 10;30" . you really should realisae a lot of the stuff you try and get over on is easy to see. And thats my last advice ever.

GJG
    You are very upset i can tell by your tone in the letter. 2 wrongs don't make a right.
    Who cares if she s a hoe
    Who cares if she get s knocked up
    Who cares if she doesn't know the baby's daddy
    Who cares if she doers nything
    Right now from now on you do what you need to do and worry whats in YOUR surrounding.
    Why are you stooping down to her lvl.
    AND no Women are not chicks or bitches or hoes or sluts
    You are 48, some time when your not looking for love it will appear out of the blue have faith in yourself but for now to get over the hump of what she did you have to jump.
    For now figure yourself out, till your ready.

10. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

agreed
    like i said earlier, cut all contact, stop corresponding with her, stop acknowledging that she exists, its time for you to move on already

11. gjg

gjg Member

well, I just sent her one last email telling her to fuck herslef. It wasnt christian, but it felt good -like it brought me some closure and slavaged a thread of my dignity to build on. was it wrong? Thats a great thing about the I-net right? Thanks everyone - it aint over till its over, but folks.....ITS OVER! ------( Or did I LOSE dignity doing what i did? - it brought relief that i havent felt in awhile - but im afriad you all might have been right. will oit be like a sugar rush that i crash from? )

12. rasprophecy

rasprophecy Member

try and get back in contact with her, try and see her one last time.. fuck the life out that bitch, bust nut in her face... then leave that trick... fuck her emails, and if she calls, fuck her phone call... you said she took your dignity, get it back... squirt a load on her face, smoke a blunt and call it wrap...

13. gjg

gjg Member

BRILLIANT! THANKS!!- Sigged!!

14. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Whether you send her an extra e-mail or not is irrelevant. What is important is that you learn not to be used by women. Most men spend their lives without learning how to do that.

15. gjg

gjg Member

Well, I sent her a fianl email telling her i forgive her and wishing her good luck-she leaves tommorow., so I lost every last ounce of respect. :dupe:

16. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Crush her soul and be done with it.

17. gjg

gjg Member

I like it!

18. Poem~Girl

Poem~Girl Member

Dude your 48 act like it!

19. gjg

gjg Member

how about if i act like im only 42?

20. gjg

gjg Member

youre gonna love this- i sent her one last email offering her 600.00 for a fuck- and i mean it! llets see what kind of a slut she really is! she'll get the email and its a win-win situation for me, whether she accepts or not! Hello dignity!