Is this considered cruelty?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by IllCanabillyVanilly, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

Ok, I have hydrocodone prescribed for after my wisdom teeth operation yet my mom keeps hesitating to give me any and bitches at me when I ask for some. She automatically assumes that because the teeth are out, that means I'm fine. My mouth is killing me and she only gives me like one hydrocodone a day. It's pissing me off and if she would talk to anyone who has had wisdom teeth surgery she would know that the pain doesn't go automatically go away after the teeth are pulled. Why would they give me 32 of them in the first place if i didnt need them?

Heres an example of what i go through.

I dont ask for the any pills. Its time for the pills and I still dont ask yet I dont get any... Finally I do ask.

My mom: "If you ask again, your not getting any! You already had your teeth pulled, you dont need any pills!!!"

2. Slingblade

Slingblade Member

are you over 18? if so, have your mom arrested for stealing your meds :D

Or you could always tell her to fuck off..

3. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Put her onhere now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will straighten the Bitch out for you..
    My fucking Ex-wife did that shit to my son when he broke his leg last year. Hes 16 Then I brought him to my house and gave him some vics for his pain..
    Ended up finding out she ate my sons script..
    Fucking ex bitch.. Ate her kids script while he is in pain. Fuck!!!
    SORRY

4. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

YEP SHE'S EATING YOUR PILLS.. Thats fucked up

5. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

How old are you?

I would inform the dentist that you aren't able to get pain relief because your mother will not give you the medication to make the pain go away. I don't know if she can do this or not, considering it's your prescription...but most likely she can do whatever she wants.

Buy them off the street if need be. She is probably taking them, rofl.

Why would they give you a script AFTER the procedure was over, if you didn't need them? Or did they give them to you before, and that is how she is justifying it?

6. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

They gave me the script after the procedure.

7. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

how old are you...
    what do you think? do you think she is eating them??
    Keep us informed and go ask and bug her again and come back and tell us what she says..LOL
    Tell her you want to see them. to make sure she isn't taking them LOL

8. Feelings Of U4ia

So what is her reason behind them doing that? Why would she think they gave you that, if they didn't think it would be needed?

Sound pretty cruel to me. I would take all of the medications that she needs and hold them hostage until I got MY script back. Fuck that. To keep someone in pain because you want to be an overprotective mother...wonderful!

9. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

no offense, but your mom is really just plain fuckin' stupid.

10. Feelings Of U4ia

Reminds me of a thread I read where the kids mom took his EpiPen because she thought he was going to try to abuse it, and refused to give it to him.

She is going to feel awesome once her kid dies for something she did.

Fucking idiot.

11. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

its fucking ignorant when someone gives you a script and your folks or some shit takes them and tries to control them.

find them and take that shit and hide it from her.
    chances are, if she doesn't want you to have them its because she wants them.

if you really wanna be a dick, just call the cops and tell the cops she stole your meds.
    if they're in her purse, wait till she goes to work and send the cops there.

biggest dick move ever, but she'll get the idea that the dentist gave you the script for your fuckin' pain, not for your mom to be a total **** about.

12. Slingblade

Slingblade Member

Biggest dick move ever is taking someones meds when they need em. Would you take a cancer patients oxygen? Or a diabetics insulin? So why take someone who is in pain's painkillers? Extreme example I know, but calling the fuzz on her would be fully justified, at least in my eyes. People only do shit like that because they can get away with it.

13. Feelings Of U4ia

Problem is, his mother has control over his meds, if he is under 18. Nothing he can do, and nothing the cops can do, as far as I know.

14. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

which is why i suggested to just find that shit and hide it from her, where only he can find it and take them when he needs them.

i'd also suggest counting them, cuz i bet his moms been taking that shit.

15. Feelings Of U4ia

You also suggested calling the cops, I was just pointing out that this wouldn't help.

16. Slingblade

Slingblade Member

If they didnt do anything about it, all calling the cops would do is 'maybe' embarrass your mom a little bit. But that doesnt mean she isnt going to take them right back, and most likely will be EXTREMELY fucking pissed at you.

In the future, fill your own prescriptions if possible.

17. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Ya the cops can't do shit..
    He must be in trouble or grounded from nagging her ..Otherwise where did he go LOL
    I feel for him cause like my other post ,my ex did the same thing to my kid..
    Its just wrong!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

18. Feelings Of U4ia

^Did you have any control over it? Like were YOU able to give them to him, since YOU have parental rights as well?

19. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

I brought him over to my house for a few days, and gave him a half 10/325 norco. Like 4 times a day. that was all he asked for was pretty much at night..
    The Norcos are the ones I get scripted.. Ya the bitch ate them
    Unbelievable

20. Slingblade

Slingblade Member

LOL risin she took your sons script so he wouldnt abuse them so SHE could abuse them?? Thats soooo fucked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.