Is this a normal type of high?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by PaperCutx, Jun 29, 2006.

1. PaperCutx

PaperCutx Member

We got some very very excellent looking/smelling smoke recently, and the effect it produces is quite unlike other weed affects. I only smoke chronic/dank so im used to the high it produces but with this shit my head begins to pressurize, literally, and my ear pop after like 45 minutes, its very very wierd. Its not just me either, everyone who has smoked it feels the exact same way, weve been smoking it for 2 nights now, and no one around here has had an affect like that with any other shit.

is there something that might have been fucked up in the growing, like a nute od and i am smoking that or something? i doubt its laced.

2. Groovy Toker

Groovy Toker Senior Member

fuck if it makes ur ears pop give me some.

3. Monsieur

Monsieur Member

damnm that means your so high the pressure is changing

4. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

Holy shit that is crazy! That is funny as shit!

5. ~MorningManiacMusic~

~MorningManiacMusic~ Banned

I have smoked some laced shit before(didn't know), and man that shit sucks so bad.
    My body kept going from hot to cold,and my heart was beating so fast.I thought it was all in my head but I lifted up my shirt and you could see my heart pumpin' really fast and there was nothing I could do to calm myself down,I just had to ride it out.My body went numb for awhile too.Good thing the whole fucked up shit only lasted like 15-25 mins but felt alot longer.I was afraid to smoke anything for while after that.I dwelled on that experience for like year.

The only word to describe this experience is UGLY....

6. severedheadstoner

severedheadstoner ridiculously sane

lol. +1 for Monsieur.

shit mang, if it feels good, do it. And if you've been smoking bud thats been coated with fly spray or some fucked shit while it was growing for the last two nights, you might as well finish it off. Try asking your hook up why it's different to normal buds.