Is this a form of MDMA?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by cooperfan1, Dec 1, 2010.

1. cooperfan1

cooperfan1 Member

So a while back my friend told me they were getting some E so i gave them some money. Well afterword they kept putting off and putting off getting the stuff to me so after A MONTH i finally got it today... here the problem

Ive never seen anything like this...

Okay She gave me, to my best description, little white round beads. There isnt much more i can describe about them other then that they are bigger then the beads in an Adderall capsule (those are like salt grains) but not bigger then a pen or pencil point. Some of them vary in size but NOT BY MUCH. And not all look completely spherical.

I would simply asked but she lies a lot, as i found out, and i wouldnt trust what she said anyway. Also, Im from northeastern ohio if that helps maybe to know what kind of stuff comes out of this area.

EDIT!!!
    Okay I asked my friend and she said that this was xtc before it was pressed it to tablet form?? In theory, wouldnt that make it molly? Obviously a lot of xtc tabs are infiltrated with other stuff, but is it possible that this is actually what she says it is?

Here is a picture, sorry not too clear but it serves it purpose (hopefully)
    http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr80/ccfan1/IMG_20101201_221008.jpg

2. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

xtc and molly are both slang for the chemical MDMA, at least back in the fucking day! Now "xtc" or X or ecstasy or rolls are usually a bunch of bullshit passed off to look like presses that USED to be MDMA...also I'm a bit confused...you said it's a transformer press but that there are a bunch of beads...beads to me kinda make me think that maybe it's mephedrone, who knows though could be legit. I've come to the conclusion through my journey back in the day with REAL fucking MDMA that most of my peers don't know jack shit about it/have only experienced research chemicals that were passed as mdma to them...my opinion/theory anyhow.

3. cooperfan1

cooperfan1 Member

sorry what i meant to say was that she was originally going to give me pressed transformer heads and this obviously isnt that... thats what i meant. sorry to confuse you in that.

Also the beads are in the plastic wrap that is around a cigarette case so size comparison you can see how much i zoomed in.

And ya, ive heard about all different kinds of 'e' tabs. Somewhere i looked up and the term for 'Ecstasy' is defined as any Rx drug or street drug that is being sold illegally.

4. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

im thinking you PROBABLY got fucked. I have never seen any MDMA or E Pills that come in beads.......If it were molly, i would think it would be crystalized or powdered..

5. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Damn sure doesn't look like any Molly I've ever seen...

6. cooperfan1

cooperfan1 Member

Shit, thats what i was afraid of.
    I taste tested some of the beads to see if i could determine if they were even a drug and not surgar balls lol And they are for sure from some form of drug, Rx or street, i dont know, but they tasted a bit bitter, like most pills do

i had a theory they may be the sprinkles that go on cupcakes and so i tasted some i had lying around, definitely not that. But hey, at least it rules out one thing.

7. Brudof

Brudof Member

never seen mdma like that...

take one and find out!

8. cooperfan1

cooperfan1 Member

Am i right in calling the contents 'beads'?

I usually get the tabs. But one time i got my hands on some molly, which was for sure real. Only problem, which it seems like im always having, the guy who gave it to me had it in his pockets and it melted slightly so ive never got to see what what it looks like it its perfect untampered form. Ive obviously googled it but that is just a picture.

I should just let it be and stop getting my hopes up on this not being a rip

9. Brudof

Brudof Member

MDMA just looks like an off white powder. Usually mine is brownish, and I get them in little rocks that break apart very easily. I'll post a pic when i get my camera later if you want.

10. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

I've got some really good Molly lately that was mainly crystals, that really looked like Meth shards, and there were some bead-type formations in there as well. I thought it to be odd, and it turned out to be some of the best Molly EVER. However a bag full of beads like that looks a little suspicious... See if they crush up.... and then go from there...

11. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

how much did you pay for that? its most likely not mdma

12. dmob12

dmob12 Member

Kinda looks like she just broke open some adderall capsules and bagged it up...

If that is the case, or even if it isn't, just throw that shit away because it definitely is not MDMA... I don't know if I would continue to call this person my friend if I were you.

13. cooperfan1

cooperfan1 Member

Yes I agree the term 'friend' has long since worn away.

But yes the balls do crush up and they just turn into a white powder. I dont really know where to go from there. I hate to just throw them away and then find out that it may be something worth saving.

I highly doubt it is adderall like ive said previously. The little 'beads' are too big to be adderall. Ive seen A TON of addies pass by me and never have any of them contained beads/balls that size. These are bigger. About the size of a sprinkle, but it isnt that either lol

14. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

whats it taste like?

15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'll take a shot in the dark and say bitter chemically drugs

16. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

LOL, fuck it... snort some. =D

17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

...must have od'd

18. Psilo_Cybin

Psilo_Cybin Member

Maybe he means beads as in its crystalized and in a larger form, lets not jump the gun here..

19. cooperfan1

cooperfan1 Member

No i did OD haha it was around 4 am and i was ready for bed. Im put some of the unknown product into my mouth, a very small bit, and let it dissolve and got a chemical kind of taste, but it wasnt a super strong taste, kind of mild, but then again this could have been because i tried such a small amount.
    Im going to crush some up some more right now and then post what the powder looks, smells, and tastes, like, and if it is smooth or burns when railed.
    Hopefully, since im not currently on any other drug, it wont have any really bad effects if i try a tiny amount.

20. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Looks like the contents of some pharmaceutical capsule emptied out into a bag to me..