Is There a "Light" Ayahuasca Experience?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by tripoli, May 29, 2007.

1. tripoli

tripoli Member

Hi,

I've done a lot of acid and quite a bit of shrooms, but nothing prepared me for Salvia, and that's why I'm asking this question.

I don't really like Salvia, so I'm exploring Ayahuasca - just starting out.

I really like to experience things "little by little" at this stage of my life, and I was wonderinig if it was possible to experience DMT or Ayahuasca without "Seeing God" every time I did it.

Also, is Ayahuasca similar to Salvia, in as much as it comes from behind and you lose control? (I don't like that)

Even on my hardest acid trips, I never really lost control. I was out there, yes, but my feet were still on the ground.

Thanks.

2. uplink

uplink Member

Small doses of ayahuasca are euphoric and amazing. I love them... they feel like being really stoned on a sativa marijuana plant, but with out the dull hazy feeling. Instead, low doses of DMT have a real clarity, and sort of giddiness. They also give you light-head feeling, and this bizarre feeling me and my friends like to call a "rush". It's a warm feeling that travels up your body.

Anyways, if you are experienced with LSD... I wouldn't worry at all. As long as you don't break through your first time, all should be well ;) . However, it is possible to loose control on hard acid trips, and it is possible to loose control on hard DMT trips. I don't know exactly what you mean when you say you're feet were still on the ground.

Ayahuasca is totally different than salvia. Salvia makes you think weird, and gives you that icky metalic feeling. I completely hate the feeling, and many other people do too. Ayahuasca is more similiar to LSD than salvia. Salvia is very unique.

3. tripoli

tripoli Member

I guess I meant to say that Salvia puts me in another world entirely, with a serious loss of control, whereas with shrooms and acid I was always pretty much standing on planet earth.

I'm glad you responded since you seem to know so much about it.

I've been doing a little research and will do more - I've read that not all sources of DMT are the same, and that each one has a slightly different feel to it.

4. lifelovefun

lifelovefun Member

You won't "see" God, you'll realize that You Are God :) With Ayahuasca and most other drugs, it's better to get the full blown experience to get the full benefit of your true self. Don't be afraid to let go of this world, because when you realize the power you actually have, fear won't have any meaning.

5. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Ayahuasca is kind of similar to Salvia because you can visit a different world and entities while on it. Since it does contains MAOI inhibitors, I don't see why you couldn't just get the full blown experience like the guy above said. To get a light dose, you should do about 30g cappi vine to 10g mimosa hostilis or 20g chacruna. Don't buy off of some rip-off legal high website, some of them charge you a fortune for such a light dose. There is a lot of nausia associated with this brew, so bring a bucket along! It is also not compadable with lots of foods and medications, so be sure not to eat 10 to 12 hours before dosing! Have a good one!

6. uplink

uplink Member

:(

...but I agree with everything else.