Is smoking at a golf course a bad idea?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Infinite Sky, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Infinite Sky

Infinite Sky Member

It seems safe enough to me, but I figured I'd ask just in case people here have any horror stories about being caught on the back nine.

2. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

depends on who outa your 4-some is blazing

if everyone is, just lite up a joint like half way down the fairway, then finish it between everyoen on the green

it all just depends on if there are people on your ass or not

3. Buschlight

Buschlight Member

Just find a disc golf course thats the kinda course you smoke and play at

4. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

5. steve704

steve704 Member

i live on a golf course.... like a big neighbor hood with the golf course surrounding it... people smoke a lot of cigars there soo roll blunt and nobody will notice.......

6. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

puttputt would be pretty interesting while baked

7. mellow

mellow Eased

I toked a joint on a wide open golf course a couple years back, didn't get cought nothing bad happened. Just make sure nobody is behind you or down wind from you.

8. sourdiesel06

sourdiesel06 Member

My buddy lives next to a country club and we always go out on the course in the middle of the night and smoke weed and drink. Good place to chill.

9. 420everyday

420everyday Member

Everytime I go golfing I roll blunts. You will see people of all ages out there smoking cigars, so you blend in. Always works for me. Also rent a driving cart so you can relax & enjoy that blunt.;)

10. Buschlight

Buschlight Member

I pretty much live at a disc golf course most kids go up to our course and drink, smoke and play disc golf its a lot of fun. You should go on the internet to www.pdga.com and go to the course directory and find one by you, make sure you go to sports authority or dicks to get discs

11. TheRosesAreFree

TheRosesAreFree Member

In high school, I was on the golf team. Almost every day for practice we would go out and play 9 holes. Just remember how a course is set up: first 1 or 2 holes are close to the clubhouse. Holes 4,5,6 are the farthest away, generally. We would always light up a joint or something after hole 3. Just make sure you have it gone before you make the turn to the back 9.

12. KParker730

KParker730 Member

dude my schools right in the middle of a frisbee golf course! i have gotten caught smoking a few times there... but every time its college kids that are like hey can we toke up with you?!