Is Pelosi illegally using articles of impeachment to bolster Biden and hurt Sanders?

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by 6-eyed shaman, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Deja vu. I said this Tuesday!

2020 Election

2. Plenty of non-cons don't want to live in small towns either. A lot of us like enough infrastructure for opportunities and resources (like hospitals, banks and Popeye's). But as I look at election maps, it does seem like most of the small towns are indeed packed to the rafters with conservatives, and farmers.

Personally, I prefer the small town on the edge of a huge stinking metropolitan megalith. So that I'm assured plenty of pot, Starbuck's and semi-decent radio stations. I'm also surrounded by a diverse collection of opinions, which I consider to be essential.

I have lived in remote small towns and they can become very unwelcoming if you don't agree with their hive mentality to the letter. And it's not a specifically American phenomenon either.

tumbling.dice likes this.
  3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Californian
    Legal
    Independence
    Today

Donate to CLIT for an autonomous California
    ;)

4. onceburned

onceburned Banned

sleepy creepy touchy feely quid pro joe doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the election. he probably has to have someone watching him 24/7 so he wont wander off and get lost

WritersPanic likes this.
  5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

That would be a waste as CLIT is already registered to the Coalition for the Liberation of Inherent Treedwellers, which is an offshoot of the LABIA (Liberate Apes Before Imprisoning Apes) movement.

6. No. If anything i think that the Democrats have all really had enough of seeing his face and are just trying to throw him out of the whole government.
    You need to understand that Trump was indeed a Democrat but moved to the Republicans because he was treated badly by the democrats.

However, what we do know about Trump is that he's a narcissist who was being used all because he's a rich man.

He's being impeached because he did a few things wrong whilst being president of your country.

I've seen Australia have 5 different Prime ministers in the past decade.
    All caused by conflicts that are internal.
    Politics is something that is difficult to master if you don't know what it is you are doing.

7. Sounds like the government has a dirty mind.

8. Asmodean

I don't think they're government organisations.

9. I reckon they might be set up by the Government.
    It's just disgusting how they seem to think with their bits with all these stupid names.

10. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

I am the clit commander

unfocusedanakin and Asmodean like this.
  11. Asmodean

12. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

Poor Suzanne. I think she thinks these are real organizations

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  13. Asmodean

Ran by the government, no less!

14. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Democratic Presidential Nomination SurveyUSA, 1/18/20 Biden 32, Sanders 21, Warren 14, Buttigieg 9, Bloomberg 9, Yang 4, Klobuchar 2, Steyer 3, Booker, Gabbard 2, Bennet Biden +11.
    General Election, IBD/: Trump vs. Biden IBD/TIPP, 1/13/20. Biden 48, Trump 46 Biden +2

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Considering where we are though. A week into the juicy part of the impeachment

Really should expect Trumps figures to be lower than mid 40s. We havent even gotten into impeachment fatigue yet

Warren seems to have tanked already

Youve got another 9 long months until the election, 9 months of inaction by Iran, the possibilty of Putin getting stabbed in the back, clearer signs of Chinas economic implosion in that time frame...all of which will make Trump look right

Yeah, at this point in time, dont think those numbers are really where you want them to be

The CNN one, 49 to 44, thats not exactly a grand canyon of gaps

onceburned likes this.
  16. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

The juicy part of impeachment? lol

Who knows what the future might hold in store? Never underestimate the Orange One's ability to put his foot in it.
    But it's not exactly a runaway for Trump, is it? With the economy doing so well!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  17. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Considering how Trump has been playing 4D chess since joining the republican race, I don't think he's assessment is incorrect on Pelosi at all.

But even if Pelosi doesn't slow down or halt Bernie's momentum, his campaign staff who support Gulags for political opponents most certainly will.

BREAKING: Project Veritas Drops Bombshell Hidden Camera Videos Exposing Bernie's Campaign

Sanders camp mum on pro-gulag staffer, says Iowans ‘don’t care about political gossip’

James O'Keefe on Twitter

Good god. First one of Bernie's staffers goes on a mass shooting at a baseball game, now you have Weisgerber and Jurek. $100 says the Sanders campaign will not fire or denounce his words.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  18. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You ever tried to express Democratic views in a small town? There is a certain culture. Probably the reason why people go 1 of 2 ways. They go to a big city school for a chance in life or to get "indoctrinated" according to their dad or you get a job at the local mine since they pah $30 an hour to 18 year olds. Where you live does not have to determine voting but through a lot of little social things it does.

Some people feel the need to own 20 guns yet still leave their door unlocked since they swear it's so safe.
    Some people own no guns but do lock doors since people steal all the time.

19. That's just because views aren't actually values!

20. Sam newman thinks that this is like being kicked in the nuts repeatedly by the democrats...
    Sam Newman on Twitter