is oral sex sex?

Discussion in 'Oral and Anal Sex' started by marcopolousa, Apr 11, 2007.

1. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member

I'm still in my oral sex period ;) ...
    So I have another question: do you consider BJ as sexual as penetration? I mean: would you perform oral sex to people you don't want to get laid by? Do you think it's more "casual" and less involving than other sexual activity?
    I always considered BJ as a full sexual stuff - but looks like here in Cali you can get a BJ easily and it's not considered as sex...
    Just would like to know how you consider oral sex comapred to other sexual activity....

2. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

Since you can still spread diseases, I would say it's still sex.
    I wouldn't have oral with someone I wouldn't want to screw...
    I guess it's a bit more casual and easier to get...but it depends on you and the other person.

3. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

its still sex
    its one of those steps somewhere between making out and true intrecourse. i find intercousre to be a lot more intense personally, but i still love oral sex...

4. Hari

Hari Art thou Art

What is sex?

5. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

I've always figured that if someone gets off, it was some sort of sex.

6. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

yup.

7. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member

agree!

8. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

It's not sex. You don't say "I lost my virginity" when you bob a knob.

It's just the fun thing you do right before you have sex.

9. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

Exactly!

10. nesta

nesta Banned

i view any sexual activity as essentially "having sex," if even just in general terms. anything that involves intentional and willing sexual stimulation is pretty much equal to me....

i mean theres a reason they call it oral sex and not oral hugging.

11. maskan

maskan Member

Seconed.

12. lionman80

lionman80 Member

It is Sex. Plain and simple. I know guys that let nasty people suck their dick. If I will let you suck on my Spaniel, I will bone you too. It has always been a rule of mine!

13. legend 1967

legend 1967 Member

14. lionman80

lionman80 Member

15. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member

That's the problem. I think BJ is sex. But you kind of easily get one, from a girl who doesn't take it as sex. Whatever good and enjoyable it can be, guess what? getting sex from somebody who doen't feel it sex is not THAT good. 'not sure they're even wet....