Is Oral and deepthroat oral the same?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by user1, Jun 23, 2013.

1. user1

user1 Member

I once met a girl who performed increadible oral sex and introuced me to deepthroat as she absoulutly put all my penis in her mouth and it felt alsume

Now many years on i have not contact with that girl , im with some else ... happy in a realationship but my mrs sucks it alot softer , with no intention of fitting it all in!

Then sometimes i wonder....

Is deepthroat a real luxtury for a man as not all girls like to do it? or do you feel its not lady like ? plz share your veiws

2. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

I like to deep throat during oral if it is on my terms and under my control. I like working up to it and I've got to make sure it'll be enjoyable for me too or else it can be uncomfortable. It can be rude to feel a hand on the back of your head push down and even worse sometimes when the guy is so hung you both know its not going to work but he still pushes it. I always try to put on my best duck face and attempt it but sometimes it's just not possible..

3. user1

user1 Member

Good for you girl... I'm not dirty but us guys do love deepthroat . I have a 7inch penis so I'm defiantly doable!

4. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

My bf is also about 7" but that's a struggle for me. I can do it with plenty of saliva and I think he likes the look of me trying. He says its all visual anyway and the feeling doesn't really change but there's excitement in watching me struggle. Or something.

5. user1

user1 Member

Lol. Omg. You sound amazing and fun

Really appreciate your in put!!! No pun intended !

6. boudinballs

boudinballs Member

i think that is mostly true... us guys love to watch while a woman is giving head. and it's even more pleasing when a woman cannot quite take it all. it makes us feel like we're well hung. lol

7. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Is that what you call a Bill-ow Job?