Is my sexual openness "too much"?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by .Elly., Mar 24, 2023.

1. .Elly.

.Elly. Newbie

Hi all.

I've grown up in a very sexually open family. And my parents and siblings accept me in all my openness.
    After my 18th birthday, I never wear any stitch of clothes at home and our friends' places. I only wear a minimum of cloth when it's strictly necessary. Like, a short sundress and flip-flops outside (it's primarily warm enough here). No undies - I don't even own any. I put on my dress and footwear just before leaving home - and take them off immediately after entering. I even answer the door in the nude.
    I'm a polyamorous bisexual - and the only two things I love more than public nudism are public sex and group sex. I started making money as a webcam model after turning 18 - and I love it! Yes, I LOVE having sex and masturbating on cam! I had never cummed so fantastically before starting a webcam career. And I have never had non-public sex since then. One of my girlfriends calls us not webcam - but webcum models. Because we love so much to cum publicly. It's ok for me to have group sex on cam in the living room with my parents and siblings around. It's ok to have sex in the middle of a party with all around watching us. Not only it's ok - I LOVE it. I love NOT TO HIDE. I love that most of my friends see me and my partners nude and having sex. I love to have thousands of viewers on cam. I love that I never had non-public sex after my 18th birthday. I love that my family is ok with me having sex with my partners or touching my clit in front of them. I love to be so incredibly open with my body and sexuality.

But I can't ignore that most people are not like me. For most, I may look like a pervert, sex addict, or exhibitionist. I feel this community is quite open in the meaning of sexuality. So I want to ask you: do I look crazy?

2. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Well, you know what they say, Elly. Sanity is a group concept. Just because some narrow-minded individual thinks that one of those labels applies to you, doesn't mean it actually does. It sounds to me like you have your head on straight and you know exactly what you what to be.
    Now, to answer that sort of question, I'd probably need to see a photograph! :D

3. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

@.Elly. Everybody is different. Most are not like you, and some are very judgmental too. Be careful. But you are not crazy. I am very similar to you, we have had very similar experiences. Difference is I am male. But with a very similar upbringing. Similar attitude to nudity and clothes. I too love public nudity and public sex. We are both exhibitionists. We both enjoy making money from sex. We both enjoy extremes. It's fun to be different.

6Sailor9 and Pussytimes like this.
  4. .Elly.

.Elly. Newbie

Thanks for your supportive words.

Sorry, no photos. I don't want to be recognized by my friends or webcam clients. And I could be recognized even by no-face photos.

So you're possibly similar to my only male primary partner. ) Being male or female is not the only difference (at least between us two - can't say about you). He developed his understanding of enjoying public nudism and public sex during his late 20th - early 30th (yes, he's older). I've been dreaming of becoming a sex model since I was underage.

Pussytimes and MasseurNaturel like this.
  5. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

This makes me very curious. If you can be recognized by a no-face photo and (presumably) don't want your face revealed, what do you do when in front of a webcam?

6. .Elly.

.Elly. Newbie

In front of a webcam, I won't reveal any details of my life, including what I already revealed here. So people see me - but know nothing about my personal life. Here I want to be free to tell any personal details - so I don't want to be seen.

6Sailor9 and Pussytimes like this.
  7. .Elly.

.Elly. Newbie

BTW I don't hide my face on cam. At first, I don't like to hide anything. But also, it makes no sense because I anyway could be recognized. I was a bit scared at first when a guy at a sex party told me he was my webcam subscriber. But then I decided it doesn't make any significant difference because people at that sex parties (excluding our friends) also don't know any of our personal details. Here I want to feel free to share any details I'd like to. Maybe including those I don't even tell most of my friends.

Pussytimes, BigTease and 6Sailor9 like this.
  8. PrettyfeetANNA

PrettyfeetANNA Pan poly trans female

I am so sexually open as well, but my family is super stuck up, so I don’t do anything around them. Some of my friends tolerate my nudism, I have had multiple sex sessions around friends that eventually turned into a full out orgy. I mean I’ve literally ate out my friend while her and I watched a movie,

Pussytimes likes this.
  9. Pussytimes

Pussytimes Members

If you are not hurting any one or braking any laws you are good too go . There no limit in sex you have much as fun you can and enjoy you all kinks. Do more what you like and enjoy more . Have fun
    "may look like a pervert, sex addict, or exhibitionist" don't label your self you are doing good so you go girl go .muhaa

jade- likes this.
  10. Barefoot Scout

Barefoot Scout Members

You seem like an incredibly open and shameless (in a good way) person, so why should you care if you appear "crazy" or not? You have chosen to live your life the way you did, and if it makes you happy (and it obviously seems to do), then the opinions of others should not matter in the slightest. You live a life that many would be envious of - your business is your own pleasure that you've chosen to share with those around you. You have a whole lot of love to give - to your partners, to your family, to the whole wide world, it seems! And with such support and acceptance from others, it matters not if you're "weird" or not - the people closest to you seem to be perfectly fine with sharing your weirdness with you - and indulging in it as well!

You succesfully overcame plenty of the inhibitions that so many of us desire to be rid of, and you should be applauded for it. Every step of your journey, you dared to become more open to sexuality - and I bet that witch each step, you were rewarded with more and more erotic joy! So, why should you look back now? Yes, you're obviously far more sexually open than the vast majority of the world's population - that's something you should be proud of! If you fear that others might see you as crazy, then the antidote is to quite simply embrace the fact that you might, in fact, be crazy - so be crazy! Be a pervert! Be a sex addict! Be an exhibitionist! You said it yourself - not only it's ok, but you LOVE it. You love NOT TO HIDE. So don't hide! :)

11. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

So long as anyone seeing you is expecting it then enjoy it! Example, If I am on a nude beach, I expect to see nudity and would not be offended to see accidental arousal. I would not expect or see sexual activities that are deliberate.

12. robbyrobby

robbyrobby Members

Elly
    I love your openness and honesty . I wish all the world would be like you , don't ever change. Ok, you may not be like "most" people but there is nothing wrong with that . You are Elly , unique and very special and we love you for it .

6Sailor9 likes this.
  13. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well said!!

robbyrobby likes this.
  14. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

No, you sound like how I wish all of society was. My wife was raised to think all sex is filthy and just don't do it, or if you have to, don't enjoy it. I was raised with no contact with girls in case I had sex or something. It has dictated our attitudes to sex for life. I wish society were different. I could not see myself having sex on cam, but I would like to have group sex with friends. I've been to one gang bang and been with a few people who were open sexually, and it's great to just get it on.

15. robbyrobby

robbyrobby Members

Totally agree with you . I often find that I am outside the "norms" of society and I believe it is getting worse. I feel that we are becoming very puritanical/judgemental.
    The trick is to surround yourself with likeminded people [if you can find them] and then f**k the rest.