Is My Boyfriend's Friend Attracted to Me?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by selbaj, Mar 2, 2018.

1. selbaj

selbaj Members

I do not want to be in a relationship with him, or to cheat on my bf. It may sound weird, but I just kind of enjoy this kind of attention sometimes. No one can know what will happen, but from this perspective, I want to preserve my relationship rather than begin a new one.

2. selbaj

selbaj Members

Yes, he does know his limitations, that is why everything is so subtle. And I do not think it is a problem, as well , nor do I want to make it a problem. It is just thrilling this way, to flirt occasionally. But I do not have intentions of cheating or leaving my bf for him.

And sorry if this is rude, but if you have special feelings for your friend for a long time, why didn't you try to be in a relationship with her before finding someone else? It seems to me that she has feelings for you, too so you should've try something. But, you know what works best for you. :)

3. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Well, I said I asked her out a couple of times in the past. It's just that she's always turned me down. But we're still the best of friends pretty much. I'll always have special feelings for her, and she probably knows that too, but in this case, it's worked out for the best that she and I have gone on to pursue different relationships. ;-)

4. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

If you are certain that your existing relationship is sound beyond the physical part and you want a future together, then I would stop flirting to boost your own ego and forget looking at the green grass in the next field. Otherwise it will turn around and bite you. Just remember that what's good for the goose is good for the gander, so don't be surprised when you see your boyfriend flirting with another girl.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The grass is always greener, in my yard. :)

6. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Does your bf give you enough attention, though? Say enough positive things?

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

It was in a different state. lol good idea though

8. selbaj

selbaj Members

I have not read it well, my bad. :) I hope you will have both a happy relationship and a long friendship.

9. selbaj

selbaj Members

Thank you for the advice. :)

wilsjane likes this.
  10. selbaj

selbaj Members

He is more of an ''acta non verba'' person, but yes, he says nice things to me, not constantly, but enough. But more importantly, he is really devoted to me. I am not saying that he is perfect, though, we all make mistakes, but overall we really cherish each other. :)

11. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Then be careful to not let a few moments of flattery ruin something far better. :blush:

selbaj likes this.