Is Michelle Obama A Man?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by thefutureawaits, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Next first lady will totally look like a man

[​IMG]

2 people like this.

2. As for first ladies that actually do look like men, Barbara Bush always did

[​IMG]

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam Senior Member

I looked at several of the "pre television" era first ladies now and I don't know how this comes off but there hasn't really been many pretty first ladies. I'm unsure sure if it's that makeup has come a long way, the black and white photos and sketches don't the do the ladies justice, or the presidents were too busy with their politics to put much value on that type of thing. Most the famous presidents SO's were not exactly pretty by today's standards.

However our fattest president landed a dime.

[​IMG]

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Standards have changed a lot indeed. The use of make up is a big difference, but also the mentality. Most classy women nowadays would back then, just based on their face alone, be considered outrageously slutty. But also a skirt that ends just below the knee did give people other thoughts than now :p Just 2 examples.
    I also bet appearances in terms of sexual attractiveness did matter less to the public than now (as it should :p), and so perhaps also for the president him (or her :p) self.

Sometimes it is also taste in all its subjectiveness though, because I for one have to say ms. Taft there doesn't look less attractive than Michelle Obama to me (based on that pic alone :p). That's a nice face at first instance.

Love the wacky insinuation here [​IMG]

5. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

Michelle Obama always looked like a regal queen to me who dwarfed the men around her save her husband Obama. She may not be petite, but petiteness is also not a distinguishing characteristic of femininity.

1 person likes this.
  6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

He's got the finger out, so he must be telling another lie.

7. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe HipForums Supporter

Wow, when did Bill get so damn old?

8. The real reason I think we havent seen much of him during her election campaign.

Not because of him stealing the spotlight, or him just being a reminder of the Lewinsky thing.....but because he does look like he has one foot in the grave

There are worse pics

[​IMG]

I think he may have something wrong with him

9. Orison

Orison my dog is full of stars Staff Member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  10. Meliai

Meliai Senior Member

Everytime i see a recent pic of Bill it startles me a little bit. He does look like he's sick

11. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Senior Member

Eh, just depends on which pictures you're looking at...he seems like the same ol' Bill to me.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You're right: the better the quality of the pic the worse he looks and vice versa

13. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

Yes he intentally slipped...... SHE IS A MAN NO QUESTION!!!!!

14. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Jesus Christ! Not every black woman can be as sexy as Kim Wayans.

15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam Senior Member

[​IMG]

I guess we'll have one of the most gorgeous First Ladies instead

16. Perfect Disorder

Perfect Disorder Paradoxically Spontaneous

At one turning of the circle of existence she certainly was. People speak hastily in unpredictable conceptualization

17. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Yeah, too bad she can't speak english.

Well, if you can't have everything, enjoy what you've got.

18. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

No but apparently there are some who believe the beautiful first lady is not entirely human

Ape in heels’: W.Va. officials under fire after comments about Michelle Obama

A nonprofit group’s director and a mayor in a small town in West Virginia have been swept up in a firestorm surrounding comments about Michelle Obama that have been perceived as blatantly racist.

After Donald Trump’s election as president, Pamela Ramsey Taylor, who was director of Clay County Development Corp. in Clay, a tiny town outside Charleston, reportedly posted about the move from Michelle Obama to Melania Trump on Facebook, saying: “It will be so refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady back in the White House. I’m tired of seeing an Ape in heels,”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/%E2%80%98ape-in-heels%E2%80%99-wva-officials-under-fire-after-comments-about-michelle-obama/ar-AAki0ft?li=BBnbfcL

Hotwater

1 person likes this.
  19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

OUCH.....[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

20. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

That's why Hillary Clinton called Trump supporters The Deplorables

If the shoe fits, wear it

Hotwater