Is Man Made Global Warming A Hoax Now?

Discussion in 'Global Warming' started by Motion, Nov 29, 2009.

1. willedwill

willedwill Member

I wonder about the article in the terms of a slab of matter test for the "greenhouse gasses" vs. the mathematical consistency evaluation for the sensible following of the weather inside the Climate, which everyone agrees is a grid record of weather measurements.

Why shouldn't a slab of matter test the climate prediction? It is both a priori and a posteriori. Covers it all. So the reason that absorption occurs in the atmosphere and re-radiates back to the ground is about the way qualitatively the weather is maintained into climate; this is not physics? ...unless the a posteriori could be the pre-notion of many variable mathematical conceptions of the atmosphere. It's a slab; that's all it is to me. The right sometimes want to make all kinds of attitudes about the sky, and the time of events uncommon in the history of man in the midst of material existence, and the physical passing of light from the Divine interventions of the Gods.

That's that. If a slab of matter passes through time, one in physics simply adds a fourth analogous dimension of time for the fluid mechanics and the atmospheric radiation.

2. ghonadz

ghonadz Member

It is surprisingly hard to debate pure gibberish. Perhaps there should be a 'special' forum for the totally incoherent where you would feel at home.

3. walsh

walsh Senior Member

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. I was starting to worry my cognitive powers had gone reading through that bullshit.

4. willedwill

willedwill Member

O.K., the weather has no accounting Praxis for the future economy now and again. :sunny: Lot of luck for the "Depression" subject.

5. jamgrassphan

jamgrassphan Get up offa that thing Lifetime Supporter

No it's not a hoax - it's inevitable.

6. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

7. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Good story! Only 2% of climate scientists are deniers, while 98% are believers. And from what I've seen each denier would be UNEMPLOYED if not for getting money for writing stories denying climate change and using whatever bogus credentials they still have to make themselves look legit.

One good example is the ex-weatherman from San Diego whose name appears in most climate denier postings. He's one of the guys who started the Weather Channel, but he doesn't have climate scientist credentials, just a big mouth and no real job.

Guys like him get paid piecework for every article they write denying climate change. It's not like this guy is involved in any ongoing research. He never has done that as far as I could tell.

Here's the guy I'm talking about, John Coleman... He's a journalist, not a climate scientist. He sits on the board of a PR company that does nothing but deny climate change. Can you guess who pays them?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Coleman_(meteorologist)

He never did earn this, given out for ACCURATE weather info:

[​IMG]

And one has to wonder why he didn't stick around at the Weather channel...

8. papa wolf

papa wolf Member

" man made" or " natural occurrence" It IS happening . At an alarming rate . It's effecting the ocean's current patterns , which could actually spawn another ice age .

The scientist are being " persuaded " , and threatened to keep the real truth from us .
    We are on a crazy UNSUSTAINABLE path to destruction !

9. willedwill

willedwill Member

Per the argument of Hoax though, I take the moderate dispute; basically why not instead realize (for all Tony Blair type property development economics) it is a path SUSTAINABLE to destruction?

10. walsh

walsh Senior Member

"Climategate" scientists vindicated in independent study funded primarily by climate skeptics - world is warming

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-15373071

11. sunfighter

12. willedwill

willedwill Member

Let's use it. We can begin to believe we understand each other. Ommmmmm....

13. E-Dude

E-Dude Guest

14. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DX3lZ8peBU&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Penn & Teller Bullshit - Environmental Hysteria Part 1 - YouTube

15. walsh

walsh Senior Member

"Bullshit" is a good name for that show, I think.

16. sunfighter

Here's the rest of the story. It's quite clear now that global warming is real and humans are the main cause of it.

www.livescience.com

17. wayneyuk

wayneyuk Member

Global warming, the latest financial catastrophie and other assorted government bull$hits are all made to keep us (the people) in our place.

The population is getting older, so we need to be looked after for longer. The government NEED a way to tax us more, without actually raising income tax.

Just like they have invented Al Quaeda to disolve our liberty, so they have invented these disasters to keep us under their boots.

Ask yourself ONE question, if all of these countries have lost all this money, where has this money gone? There has to be someone somewhere who is as rich as hell!

Wake up, its not real money that has been lost, its computer money! The governments are still raising taxes in the same way, they still have the same income as before, nothing has changed.

ITS A SCAM!

18. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

....global warming is a fact. its a natural process. maybe our pollution has sped it up, but if so, then it was a minuscule amount.
    but shit. i don't see what congress has to do with it.

the world is SUPPOSED to heat up. many things are SUPPOSED to go extinct. its evolution, natural selection, and i don't see why its all up for debate. its happening, its going to continue to happen.

19. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

I can certainly vouch for global warming being a fact. I have lived in Florida since I was a kid. The winters used to be colder and longer than they are now. Now, maybe there are a few nights of cold weather from late October through December and maybe only one full week of really cold weather in December.

20. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

exactly. i'm in chicago, and we've barely had snow at all, which is very uncommon. this is the warmest winter i've ever had, usually we have blizzards.