Is Lauryn Hill really racist?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jan 27, 2005.

1. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

never been in one.

2. mynameiskc

i really like blimpies subs, though. dripping in grease if you get the right one.

3. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Quizno's is hmmmm....toasty

They are good subs and there is one right by my house

You gotta be in the mood for one tho. the subs come with all these froo-froo sauces

4. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

Blimpies is good, I like Zeros out here. can get em toasted too.

5. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i LOVE the subs from this local sub shop around here. the other night i had a big greasy cheeseburger sub with hot peppers, tomatoes, onions, mayo, lettuce, and i forget what else... it was so good.

6. missfontella

Zero's is the best!!! But they closed all of them here

Damn, why do the good ones always close?

R.I.P. Checkers ................and your banana shake

7. interval_illusion

im hungry!!!!

8. crummyrummy

isnt checkers Just called Rally's now? they use the same commercials.....

9. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

I feel a bit saddened when black people seem determined to widen the gulf between human beings, whites of course have been guilty of this too. Racism shows a distinct lack of intelligence and problems about your self consceince, to feel threatened by something so trivial as skin colour. There are differences between whites and blacks and we should appreciate these differences without trying to be each other. Although I have to say that, I believe a white person is more likely to appreciate black culture than the other way round.

If she ever said what she is supposed to have said, then she was being incredibly stupid should be ashamed of herself, for it is people like that who slow down the proggress of humans understanding each other. If she does feel like this, I suggest she does not use a light bulb, a TV or recording equipment as they were all invented by white people or she should instead aquire some intelligence.

The thing with Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt is, they are arguably the best looking male and female on earth, so its all down hill for them now as far as that is concerned. I like them both and I think it is nobody`s buisness as to why they have split, I do care though as they are human beings.

10. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Subs are good...but I like getting spinach wraps even more. Less bread, more veggies!

Anyone who is racist makes me sad, period. No matter who you are and no matter who it's against...it makes you look like a fool.

People need to leave Brad and Jen alone - just because they're on tv and in movies doesn't mean we have the right to have access to their entire lives. Everyone is entitled to privacy. It's no wonder so many celeb couples don't make it - what kind of strain do you think constant paparazzi puts on a marriage??

11. crummyrummy

as long as the paparazzi keeps getting booby shots of famous people I will never meet but want to see naked anyway, I am all for them!!!!!

12. mynameiskc

i used to have some awesome nude pics of brad pitt.

as for the racism issue, well, i used to get super pissed at people being mad at me, personally, for something i didn't do. now i just don't give a flying fuck. their hate is not my issue. hopefully they'll grow past it.

13. crummyrummy

or get nominated for grammys.......

14. interval_illusion

15. mynameiskc

money and popularity go a long way towards relieving one of anger.

16. missfontella

I have been recently appointed the official spokesperson for all black people

and we love you:cool:

17. mynameiskc

lol. awesome. can i get a printed acceptance card?

18. crummyrummy

I think it should be a gold plaque

19. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

Well I think you will make a marvelous spokes woman. Judging by your sons photo, just try to steer him away from guns and that attitude;)

20. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

You make it sound as if black people are the ones who constantly spew racist garbage, and white racism is an every once-in-a-while thing. I'm surprised you even know which end is up.

KC, I understand what you're saying about being blamed for something you didn't do. I used to think that way too. But you know, blacks have had to deal with a lot of bullshit here in this country (well after slavery was ended) and have gotten very little in return for their patience and shit. As far as the "I didn't do it" idea goes, consider this. Even now, well after the disgusting nazi shit ended and many of the people responsible for the jewish halocaust are now dead, they are still in the process of tracking down jewish family heirlooms and items and giving them back to the families of halocaust victims. If you had some painting in your home that turned out to be worth 7 million bucks, and some european guys came to take it because it had once belonged to somebody's uncle that died in a concentration camp, are you gonna tell them to piss off, it's not you're problem? LOL, hell nevermind, knowing the way you are you might just do that. My point is most people wouldn't though. But when black people start bringing up these issues and the fact that they've never really been compensated for everything they've gone through at the hands of our government and white men, people say "well it's not my fault, I didn't do it."

I don't know, I find it a little hypocritical of them.

You people should be GLAD that all you have to fuss over is a off-hand comment Lauren Hill made. :p