is it wrong to get excited to look at young girls . look not touch

Discussion in 'Hot and Horny' started by trivett, Apr 3, 2007.

1. trivett

trivett Member

i cant help myself but find myself attracted to young girls . 17 at the youngest . its just that they look so.. well sexy. anyone else male or female also find young girls sexy ?

2. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

meh, 17 is legal in most areas, i only really get concerned over folks being interested in those under 16... thats just too young. 17 and 18 is, well, folks are getting close to being an adult by then

3. mebesideme

mebesideme Member

looking at something or someone for their beauty is one thing, and lust is totally another. When it comes down to it, I agree, I find most 17-21 yo girls to be the prettiest females, primarily b/c they are in their prime then, just finished developing and not yet aging. It's a time when the body is biogically supposed to be the most attractive. Lusting over young girls is a baad thing tough, especially if a particularly misled young girl crosses your ath under the right circumstances. Could lead to troubles...

4. trivett

trivett Member

5. phlebian

phlebian Member

It's not "wrong". From a biological point of view, women are sexually appealing to men once they develop the characteristics of one of breeding age. I know we're not "animals" and we have social norms to contend with, but technically any getting turned on by an attractive post-pubescent girl is pretty normal. I think a lot of guys won't admit that they get turned on when they see a hot 15 year old with nice body. Certainly there are emotional issues that could cause a man to fixate on adolescents and that could be a problem, but I think it's pretty normal to think that a developed girl of any age is hot. Acting on it is a whole other issue which could bring serious trouble.

6. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think as long as one keeps what he/she thinks in their mind only and of course does not act unseemly towards young females,it's fine.Look,but don't touch--think,but shut up.I see men of all ages blatently looking young girls up and down all the time.It must make them feel very uncomfortable,but I'm sure it shows them what many men are all about and helps them to be cautious.