Is it wiser to quit fast or to persist and fix?

Discussion in 'Ethics' started by Hari, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Hari

Hari Art thou Art

I don't mean polishing a skill or achiveing financial success, but when you experience block after block in a certain relationship or friendship or other things. By this I mean that what is wiser to you..to see the signs as telling you that this is wrong and dangerous to pursue and try to fix it, or see a challenge there and try to make that work. This could very well apply to a job, a neighbrohood and many othetr things. What is your take on this? I have my opinion on that, but I wanna see how others think.

2. Maryslittlebrat

Maryslittlebrat Member

well if it's to help someone it's always worth it if you know it can be done but as far as jobs and such Im a bit of natural born quitter anyways lol
    I guess it depends if the result and work is worth it, can it be done? is the effort worth the cause ect? But I wouldn't do it just so I could presevere kinda thing
    peace man
    Andrew

3. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

Adapt. Rearrange. If that doesnt work, quit. Sometimes the best we can do is to let go, but we can always try and only you can know until when.