is it weird?

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by psychedelicized, Dec 29, 2004.

1. would it be bad to only have one or two dreads?

2. gertie

gertie Senior Member

i vote that you do what you want.

3. Green_Apple

Green_Apple Member

yes, but weird is often best! :D

4. paix

paix Senior Member

go for it!

I know tons of people that started with one or 2 dreads and then went for the whole head, so do it and see how you dig it.

plus, you can always comb it out if you don't like them

5. for months and months and months i had a few in my hair that kinda just naturally locked up. you truthfully couldn't see it too too well, but it was definitely a dinosaur's tail, and then another was a big ol matt of hair. many more started locking up over months. i cut it eventually, sometimes i wish i didn't. grew it out again, but just rescently cut it again, actually 2 weeks ago. same thing happened, but it got nasty. take care of your hair, for sure.

6. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

i have a few dreads on the underside of my hair, only because i am waaaay too lazy to comb my hair very often, and it would probably hurt of i tried to comb them out. i have grown to like them.

7. i made one! yyyyaaaayyyyy:D

8. i also put a bead in/on it

9. paix

paix Senior Member

if you ever decide to comb it out, I heard that VO-5 hot oil treatments do wonders for post-dred hair, restoring it to it's former prettiness :)

good for you making a dread sister! I wish I had the guts to go for it!

10. awww, thanks for the suggestion. :)

11. DiffKettleOfFish

DiffKettleOfFish Kickin' it

I had one dread in my hair for a while, my mom made me comb it out for graduation...

here's a pic:

[​IMG]

I wrapped it in blue :p

12. beautiful beautiful picture kettle! that yellow pin is nice too =)

13. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

my brother had one little braid in his hair at the front for the longest time :D then he cut his hair and kept his braid :D :rolleyes: its on his drivers license :D